Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due November 2013 Lock Rss

Auckland smile

I've been bad with the baby shopping haha. I dragged hubby around the mall last night looking at all the baby stuff lol tongue

We have told a few friends, but as this is our third munchkin we are just taking it as it comes, I'm really wanting lots of sticky vibes as I am prone to loosing my babies. I went thru my boys baby clothes this morning (all their unisex stuff) and have put aside already.. I am scanning Trade me and making lists of what I need again.. I just did a clean out before Christmas so kicking myself. Never mind.

Glad that you are not feeling so bad today MrsF and Snokums I had horrendus cramps last Saturday I could hardly move... they are all good signs.
[quote post="3363735" name="MrsFve been bad with the baby shopping haha. I dragged hubby around the mall last night looking at all the baby stuff lol tongue[/quote]

Me too!

We should do a coffee ( AKA baby shopping) if u are up to it?
angeleyesgreen wrote:
Hey Girls, how are we all feeling today. I found a midwife yesterday and have my first appointment on the 14 March. Can not believe the nausea this time around and the fact that I can not handle cooking at the moment, still it is very exciting. Enjoy your day ladies

im feeling really good today! yay! I dont get to see my MW at the birth centre until i am 14 weeks, in the meantime I have to see my GP monday for my Dating scan and Nuchal scans, bloods etc....eewwww i hate blood tests!
angeleyesgreen wrote:
We have told a few friends, but as this is our third munchkin we are just taking it as it comes, I'm really wanting lots of sticky vibes as I am prone to loosing my babies. I went thru my boys baby clothes this morning (all their unisex stuff) and have put aside already.. I am scanning Trade me and making lists of what I need again.. I just did a clean out before Christmas so kicking myself. Never mind.

Glad that you are not feeling so bad today MrsF and Snokums I had horrendus cramps last Saturday I could hardly move... they are all good signs.

I have just been to look at the baby stuff, I was sooooo tempted to buy! You are lucky u kept it all! Will definitely help! I dont have anything haha, though im sure my family and I will have lots of fun shopping:)

Any ideas where I can get a list of things i need for baby? or do u get that from the midwife when you go see her?

I have my fingers crossed for you!! What part of NZ are you in?
Hey all....found out 4 days ago I'm preg. Currently 5 weeks 1 day, due 1 Nov. 1st pregnancy so all a bit daunting! Haven't experience any morning sickness yet, just a bit of bloating and cramping. No sore boobs either. Hopefully all is growing well inside. Hoping to hear back from midwife this coming week regarding my first appointment smile
im feeling really good today! yay! I dont get to see my MW at the birth centre until i am 14 weeks, in the meantime I have to see my GP monday for my Dating scan and Nuchal scans, bloods etc....eewwww i hate blood tests![/quote]

Nuchal scan??

I have done my bloods, all came back normal!

Has any one else had sore boobs? or just nipples? I have sore nipples, My boobs dont seem to be getting bigger, I think they are a little darker but im not sure if that's my imagination!

Kim_01 wrote:
Hey all....found out 4 days ago I'm preg. Currently 5 weeks 1 day, due 1 Nov. 1st pregnancy so all a bit daunting! Haven't experience any morning sickness yet, just a bit of bloating and cramping. No sore boobs either. Hopefully all is growing well inside. Hoping to hear back from midwife this coming week regarding my first appointment smile

Hi kimberley, congrats! You and i are both first timers and only 2 days apart! According to LMP I am due November 4th. Im so pleased you havent had the sore boobs, i havent either but apparently it is an awful feeling sad No doubt we have that to look forward to though haha. Good luck with making appt x
Kim_01 wrote:

Congratulations!! Im 5 weeks today and first pregnancy too. I have had Nausea, sore nipples, heartburn, sleepy,bloating and cramps! You're lucky! tho my midwife friend has said that it'could start at around 6 weeks or in my case worsen. good times... lol
[quote post="3363782" name="Snokums"][b]Snokums wrote[/b]:
im feeling really good today! yay! I dont get to see my MW at the birth centre until i am 14 weeks, in the meantime I have to see my GP monday for my Dating scan and Nuchal scans, bloods etc....eewwww i hate blood tests![/quote]Nuchal scan?? I have done my bloods, all came back normal! Has any one else had sore boobs? or just nipples? I have sore nipples, My boobs dont seem to be getting bigger, I think they are a little darker but im not sure if that's my imagination![/quote]

Nuchal Translucency scan - they do it at 11-13 weeks to test for the liklihood of Downs Syndrome. Its not compulsary, but i will definetly be having it.

My boobs are massive anyway, so the less they grow the better! No pain there yet, but im sure its to come!
Nuchal Translucency scan - they do it at 11-13 weeks to test for the liklihood of Downs Syndrome. Its not compulsary, but i will definetly be having it.

My boobs are massive anyway, so the less they grow the better! No pain there yet, but im sure its to come![/quote]

Oohh yeah - just had a friend have hers done, tho i didnt know that they scan! i thought it was just blood tests. will soon find out I guess.

I have B cup boobs so them getting bigger to me is a bonus! haha
I'm constantly "Googling" symptoms etc. It's a scary time. From what I've gathered tho, all pregnancies are different. Some experience all the symptoms, and some none at all. To be honest, it would make me feel I bit better if I did have the sore boobs and morning sickness! lol
Sign in to follow this topic