Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due November 2013 Lock Rss

Kim_01 wrote:
I'm constantly "Googling" symptoms etc. It's a scary time. From what I've gathered tho, all pregnancies are different. Some experience all the symptoms, and some none at all. To be honest, it would make me feel I bit better if I did have the sore boobs and morning sickness! lol

Yeah, I totally get that! I have been googling everything too! Which hasnt been a good idea lol I read up on ectopic pregnancies and on of the symptoms are sore shoulders and this morning i woke up with what i thought was a sore should and i freaked out! the soreness is actually more close to my boob that my shoulder! It can be bad so i have stopped and will talk to my DR about any concerns.. If there is a real concern then he will tell me instead of me freaking out about it because google said so!

When I have morning sickness i think ''really?! again?!'' Then when I dont Im like " OMG, what's wrong, why arent i feeling ill!?''

Pregnancy really is very scary! and most of the time what we are or arent feeling is just normal!
Im glad im not the only one that freaks out lol , tho i think i might have freaked out a little more than any other normal person. :/
Snokums definitely smile sounds like a plan smile

Aww yay Kim your due the same day as me, baby buddies smile

Oh I am the same with google as well haha. Even the food I eat I end up ringing mum asking if i can eat it or not..

My boobs are DD normally so I can imagine how big they will be. Not that hubby will complain haha.
Where are you from Kim?
:
Where are you from Kim?

From Oamaru in the South Island. You?
Hi Everyone, I'm also due on the 4th Nov according to my LMP. I'm extremely excited. This will be my second child, my DD is 11months on the 6th. So far not many symptoms, just occasional cramping, dizziness & nausea. I didn't really have a lot last pregnancy so I'm hoping this time will be similar. Its really nice to read all the comments from you'll. I'm very jealous of the ladies that have access to birthing centers. Lucky ducks. I cant even get a Dr's appointment with a random GP for another week & a half. I guess I just want things confirmed sooner grin
Hi everyone, I just found out this morning that I am pregnant with baby no 3, due 5th November. But I'm usually a week or so late so I'm hoping for 14th November as that was my late grandfather's birthday.

We had been trying for about 18 months, I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks about 12 months ago so I'm a bit scared as it all happened suddenly ... but am going to think positive and wish much sticky baby dust to all of us

xoxo
Oh congrats to you! That's fantastic news. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests in the last week since finding out haha. Just did a Clear Blue Digital just to make sure I was in the right track and yes, 4-5 weeks so due about nov 4.
Fingers crossed everything goes well for you I'm sensing lots of love and positive vibes your way
Snokum I am in Auckland also, well Tuakau its close to Pukekohe. Yeah I am pleased that I have some baby stuff but ewill enjoy the rest of the shopping we should all catch up for a hot chocolate and shopping one day.

Congrats to all the new mums who have joined the forum... this isan exciting time for us all.

Believe me whether ur a first time Mum or already done this each time is different.

Hi ladies. Very wet day here in Brisbane today.... It's driving me nuts!!!

I saw my GP today. She sent me off for blood tests and I go back on Wednesday. She said she'll give me a referral for my nuchal scan that I'll book for around the 22nd of April.

Again I'm feeling so tired and just have cramps and lower back ache. I'm looking forward to the end of the first trimester!!

We have only told our immediate family so far and we'll tell everyone else once I've had my 12 week scan. So hard to keep it to ourselves!!

Even though I've done around 4 HPT this week that were positive, I bought another today called Home-Check. It was NEGATIVE!!! I was gutted so I made my fiancé go out and buy me first response to reassure myself. Sure enough, it was a clear 2 pink lines!!! I even did another tonight and it was positive again. I learnt my lesson. Don't buy cheap HPT!!!! I'm going crazy....

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lmtf.lilypie.com...]

ChristineRose wrote:
Hi ladies. Very wet day here in Brisbane today.... It's driving me nuts!!!I saw my GP today. She sent me off for blood tests and I go back on Wednesday. She said she'll give me a referral for my nuchal scan that I'll book for around the 22nd of April. Again I'm feeling so tired and just have cramps and lower back ache. I'm looking forward to the end of the first trimester!! We have only told our immediate family so far and we'll tell everyone else once I've had my 12 week scan. So hard to keep it to ourselves!!Even though I've done around 4 HPT this week that were positive, I bought another today called Home-Check. It was NEGATIVE!!! I was gutted so I made my fiancé go out and buy me first response to reassure myself. Sure enough, it was a clear 2 pink lines!!! I even did another tonight and it was positive again. I learnt my lesson. Don't buy cheap HPT!!!! I'm going crazy....

Gosh send some of the weather up my way please! Good to see your dr appt went well hun, I cant wait to go to mine Monday.
My god if i had gotten a negative i would have freaked out too, how scary!!
I have felt good today apart from bloody indigestion which i have gotten every night. Went to the chemist today and got some Rennie branded chewy mints for heartburn etc, they are designed with pregnancy in mind
angeleyesgreen wrote:
Snokum I am in Auckland also, well Tuakau its close to Pukekohe. Yeah I am pleased that I have some baby stuff but ewill enjoy the rest of the shopping we should all catch up for a hot chocolate and shopping one day.

Congrats to all the new mums who have joined the forum... this isan exciting time for us all.

Believe me whether ur a first time Mum or already done this each time is different.

That sounds great! Will be good to catch up with more people who are as far as I am! It's all very exciting!
Should swap numbers to Snokum at some stage then if u need to text or anything we can. I can't sleep tonight not sure why but I am wide awake sitting in the lounge in the dark. Hubby is snoring and the boys fast asleep... I have the driest mouth to this pregnancy could drink an ocean of fluid, not to much water makes me feel sick
Sign in to follow this topic