Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due November 2013 Lock Rss

Hello everyone,

I am pregnant with #4 and due 16th November smile We already have a son who is 5 in June, a daughter who is 4 in August and our youngest daughter is 14 months! This is most definitely our last baby and I will be having my tubes tied!

Symptoms wise, Ive had cramping on and off, been really tired and feeling slightly queazy at night mainly! First MW appointment will probably be next week smile

How is everyone else doing?
JayCee13 wrote:
Quick question guys...are you all going public or private with your pregnancy? This is my first pregnancy and being a student I am going to go public. Has any of you had ok experiences with public?

I'm going public. My experience there with DS was fine so assuming this pregnancy is low risk as well I have no hesitation that we will be fine.
It really depends on where you live and how your hospital is staffed and run. I live in regional QLD so our hospital is not that huge and we live close by. We can't afford private health insurance anyway so going private was never an option.

Sheza82, congrats on your pregnancy and hopefully it's a smooth ride for you smile
I went to the GP today, he made me do a test there & the nurse told me it was negative! But when she looked the second time there was a faint line. My FRERS at home & have been really dark. I've had bloods done too so hopefully I get a better result with them. Lots running through my mind now, like is my HCG falling & that's why the line was so faint? But surely their tests are cheap crappy ones??
Lucky, how many weeks are you supposed to be? When I first tested at home the line was very faint as well so I tried again 3 days later and it came up much darker. Some tests actually do take 10 minutes to show the correct result, so if there was a line then it should be good.
Also, what time of the day did they have you test? If it was later in the day then your urine would have been diluted making it harder for the test to show up positive.

Your blood test should definitely confirm it though, hope it's positive smile
Hey honey, the first test I did at home was very faint but I was only 9dpo so that was to be expected. I tested 3 days later & got a much darker line. Both of them were with FMU. The one I had today at docs was in the afternoon. I'm not too worried, at least the line did come up! I'd be worried if it was negative but it was a faint positive. I am pretty confident the bloods will come back positive smile Gotta wait 5 days for the results though!
Hey ladies,

Well I got my BFP finally! Baby #2 im estimated to be about 4 weeks pregnant. FX its a sticky bub

honeyspider wrote:
JayCee13 wrote:
Quick question guys...are you all going public or private with your pregnancy? This is my first pregnancy and being a student I am going to go public. Has any of you had ok experiences with public?

I'm going public. My experience there with DS was fine so assuming this pregnancy is low risk as well I have no hesitation that we will be fine.
It really depends on where you live and how your hospital is staffed and run. I live in regional QLD so our hospital is not that huge and we live close by. We can't afford private health insurance anyway so going private was never an option.

Sheza82, congrats on your pregnancy and hopefully it's a smooth ride for you smile

I live near Sutherland hospital and have read some good and some bad feedback. At the end of the day Id rather spend more money on the baby than an ob smile

Welcome Arabellas mum! Good to have you join us in this thread!

Hello all, its great to find a place where there are other people due in Novemer, I have really enjoyed reading your stories. ChristineRose, so very sad to hear your news, my thoughts are with you and your family Thank goodness you have other children to help take your mind off this sad time. Congratulations to all the rest of you!!

I missed my period last weekend, turned myself inside out doing pregnancy tests all week (must have spent over $100 on them), didnt really believe it was true because they started off so faint. I totally over googled 'faint line on pregnancy tests'. Finally got a dark line thursday morning, so went straight to the doctor, had blood tests (and another 2 HPTs!) and had it confirmed yesterday that we are due November 16th! OMG!!!

This is a HUGE shock, as it is out first, I am 38 years old, and we only started trying in Feb, so it worked first time! I actually feel guilty, as we have a couple of friends who are really struggling to conceive.

So starting to get very excited now, although very worried about miscarrige (particularly because of my age), but still good to know we are fertile.

I look forward to following this journey with those of you also due in November!!
Maggiebutler wrote:
Hello all, its great to find a place where there are other people due in Novemer, I have really enjoyed reading your stories. ChristineRose, so very sad to hear your news, my thoughts are with you and your family Thank goodness you have other children to help take your mind off this sad time. Congratulations to all the rest of you!!

I missed my period last weekend, turned myself inside out doing pregnancy tests all week (must have spent over $100 on them), didnt really believe it was true because they started off so faint. I totally over googled 'faint line on pregnancy tests'. Finally got a dark line thursday morning, so went straight to the doctor, had blood tests (and another 2 HPTs!) and had it confirmed yesterday that we are due November 16th! OMG!!!

This is a HUGE shock, as it is out first, I am 38 years old, and we only started trying in Feb, so it worked first time! I actually feel guilty, as we have a couple of friends who are really struggling to conceive.

So starting to get very excited now, although very worried about miscarrige (particularly because of my age), but still good to know we are fertile.

I look forward to following this journey with those of you also due in November!!

Congrats to you!! I'm 38 in July too. Us 30 something's must be very fertile wink... Thanks for yoyo condolences. I'm doing much better now and feeling more positive for the future.

Last night I went through all our pics from Thailand last year and now I'm just excited and counting down until we're back there again in 10 weeks or so. I'm back to our original )p:lan of not conceiving until we're in Thailand so I can drink and eat what I want while we're there. We get married on the beach in Phuket on the 6th of June.

As for the private verses public, I went public for my first 3 and private for my last son. Next time I'm going public again. Although private was great, the extra expense was realty not worth the money and I got treated just as well in a public hospital where it cost me nothing. Babies are expensive enough so saving every penny is important!

Anyway, I still love reading about how you're all going and I hope you don't mind -me hanging around grin

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lmtf.lilypie.com...]

this thread is very quiet. Is that because everyone is chatting on the Facebook page? I'm too scared to join! I really don't want anyone to find out that we are expecting!
Lucky2013, it's a private group meaning no one knows you're in it smile

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lmtf.lilypie.com...]

Lucky, i thought the very same thing. I just requested to join!

Anyway, I was in a lot of pain with severe cramps last night and then they woke me up again this morning. I went straight to the docs and he sent me straight to the hospital with expected ectopic! I had bloods ran, which was great because it confirmed our pregnancy. I had levels of 2,300 at 19/20dpo ... i presumed this is in the good range because the doctor seemed satisfied with them. I also had an ultrasound. Unfortunately it was too early to see where the sac was so they couldn't say for sure that is was or was not in the fallopian tube and ectopic. I have to wait one week to have another ultrasound. So here I am stressing for the next week until I know whether or not we will eventually have this baby. Not a good place to be sad

Hope everyone else's pregnancies are going smoothly smile

Sign in to follow this topic