Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due January 2014 Rss

I am also having lots of trouble adding my ticker to this page, can someone please give me some advice on this? Thanks! : )

[img]http://lbdf.lilypie.com/2XTGp10.png[/img][/url]

Hi my name is Erin and I am a student midwife.
I am looking for women (In Melbourne) to take part in a continuity of care program (CCE).
Through the CCE program I can provide you with support during your antenatal period, labour and postnatal period. Being involved in the CCE program provides an opportunity for you to share your pregnancy journey with and be supported by, a bachelor of midwifery student (me).

The aim is to build a professional friendship by interacting with you; simply talking to you about being pregnant and hearing about the decisions you have to make during pregnancy, birth and the postnatal time.
As a student I am supported and mentored by a registered midwife. If this sounds like something you would like to take advantage of (or you've been through it all before and you would just like to help a future midwife out) then please contact me, Thanks for reading - Erin
Congratulations to you all!
Thankyou smile

can i please be added to the facebook group my email is kelsey-e-allen@hotmail.com and my name is Kelsey Allen my facebook pic is of me and my son. im due Jan 8th with a little boy! second child smile
Sent you an invite Jake+1sMummy smile Sorry I've been away on holidays so haven't been able to check in here

Hey there,

just found this now - would I be able to be added to the group too please. I'm due with my third on the 2nd of Jan smile my email is serah.louise@gmail.com smile
saerie.faerie wrote:
Hey there,

just found this now - would I be able to be added to the group too please. I'm due with my third on the 2nd of Jan smile my email is serah.louise@gmail.com smile

Hi ladies! Sorry to butt in but I just noticed you pic. and it's bugging me who you are/were!

What was your old user name??? (If you don't mind that is!)

Congrats on no.3 too!

Sent you an email invite saerie.faerie smile

Hello, my name is Leanne. I am due to give birth to my first baby girl on the 19th of January 2014. Cab I please be added to the facebook group. My email is leroyz75@hotmail.com. Thank you!
Sent you an invite Leroyz75

Hi there,
I'm due 28th jan can someone add me christinepion@yahoo.co.nz
thanks
Done Christine smile
Sign in to follow this topic