Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due January 2014 Rss

Hi Ladies!!

Congratulations everyone- especially you Torasaurus!!!! wink - such an exciting time!

My name's Anna and I'm from Christchurch, NZ. I'm 30 and just found out I'm preggers with bubba number 2. I think I'm about 5 weeks along- maybe due 1st or 2nd Jan? Crazy mixture of excited and nervous. It took a year of ttc for our first bub and this time happened on 2nd cycle, so it was a bit of a surprise it happened so fast. Wouldn't know I was pregnant except for getting super hungry overnight and a tad nauseus at times.

I'm taking a break from fb at the moment, but should be back on in a few weeks, so will be keen to join the group then. Looking forward to sharing the journey with everyone.

ps Tora, please don't tell the other ladies I'm expecting, think im gonna keep it on the down low until I'm a bit further along.
Hi everyone

I had a blood test on tuesday, which would have been 4weeks and 4 days. I saw my GP today and the HCG levels are only 76. Does anyone know what that means? I am having another blood test tomorrow and seeing my doctor on monday. But I stressing out and Monday is sooooo long away.
Welcome and congrats smile
Western mum 2 be I'm not help with what HCG levels should be I never had a test to check it but hope it goes up

OutbackMum2b wrote:
Hi everyone

I had a blood test on tuesday, which would have been 4weeks and 4 days. I saw my GP today and the HCG levels are only 76. Does anyone know what that means? I am having another blood test tomorrow and seeing my doctor on monday. But I stressing out and Monday is sooooo long away.

Sorry to jump in but just wanted to say try not to stress yourself out worrying. Your Dr can't tell anything by only one hcg level. The actual number is not important it is all in the doubling time and there is such a huge range of normal. Don't worry about your level being to low though, I just looked back and at 4 weeks my level was 77 - I am now 18 weeks along smile

Thanks lynxgal for your reply!

My doctor chased my blood results from yesterday and my HCG levels are now at 375!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!! I'm so glad I found out before the weekend. Imagin if I had to wait and worry all weekend for nothing.

This baby making is a stressful business wink
Hi and welcome girls. Glad to hear your HCG results were much better this time OutbackMum2b. Hope everyone is still feeling ok.
Hi Lmk978.
Just wondering if you would be able to add me to the fb page too. My email is juliajeffery@bigpond.com
Thanks smile
Added you Outbackmum
im due on the 7th jan with my third very excited this time was planned lol been getting cramps though hmmm concratez to all the other mummies to be .
Congrats! We've got a Facebook group going if you want to join just give us your email addy smile
Congrats! We've got a Facebook group going if you want to join just give us your email addy smile
Mumsince09 wrote:
Still can't see it hmm silly phone my fb name is Bek shord hanley

Hi bek

Just wondering if u can acces the Facebook page yet? Lmk978 added me today and I can't see anything. Just thought it might be something to do with my phone.

Julia
Sign in to follow this topic