Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2014 Lock Rss

Hi ladies

Found out yesterday that hubby and I are expecting our first bub!!!!! According to the Huggies calculator I am due April 1!!!! Anyone out there with me??

xx
Yay! Here we go Teachy. Just got my BFP at 14 dpo. I'm due on the 2nd or 3rd, depending what app I go by. Lol. I have one that allows for my shorter cycles. smile
Good luck to you in your pregnancy. smile

Yay!!! Pregnancy buddies!! How r u feeling so far?
Hey ladies, I just got my BFP this morning at 10dpo. I think I will be due around the 7th April. This is second bub. Strangely enough my symptoms started at 1dpo this time. I even went to the dr at 1dpo checking I wasn't having early heart attack signs as my left breast/chest was SOO painful!! hahahaha
Ive never had sore boobs before not even preg with #1 so that was a big giveaway for me and my heartburn started the same day.

How are you both feeling? Is this #1 for you both?

Yes this is baby #1 for me. I am so excited. A little bit worried about things going wrong, especially in this early stage, but trying to stay positive.

I have been soooooo tired!!! That would be the main symptom. Also my boobs are being pretty strange, very achey and according to my boob expert (hubby) they are much bigger and feel fuller haha Had a few nauseous moments and a few twinges/light quick cramps in the uterus region but nothing too much.

We are off to the GP this arvo to have everything confirmed and to get a referral to an OB
Hi, first time on here for me, I got a BFP 3 weeks ago, baby number 1 for me. real nervous as a real late start, Im 41 in November (ex never wanted kids), so Im aware there are more risks, so fingers crossed...

How was the GP Teachy?

I went to my GP today also and had my first lot of bloods. Also booked my ob and I have my first appointment on August 27th. They will do a dating scan then also when I'm around 8 weeks. smile

Welcome Tarajs01 when are you due?

Hey. So far, I have morning sickness!!!! Fml! My boobs are just getting sore but have been lumpy. And still so crampy. I am exhausted but we have had a very busy week. I just booked my first appointment for the 14th. My OB has his own U/S so he will do a little check. smile
And a month from there I will be able to tell the kids. smile
This will be bub number 3 but pregnancy number 4. I am hoping like hell for a sticky baby.

It's great to be sharing this journey with you all.

Hello! I'm partially in shock... this afternoon I got a positive test! Yay! My husband and I have been trying for #2 for a couple of months and success! I have a 21 month old girl, Heidi, so I'm sure next year will be very exciting for her becoming a big sister. I'm due on the 5th April. No pregnancy symptoms yet, but I currently have a head cold, so i'm sure that is masking something. Last time I had all day nausea from about 4 weeks till 14, so i'm not exactly looking forward to feeling sick while looking after a very adventurous toddler! Congratulations to everyone smile
GP was fine. Although it was a bit of an anticlimax...no blood test or weeing on a stick to confirm or anything. I did get a flu shot (apparently it is quite important especially if you are preggers in flu season)

She kept saying how early it was and that anything could happen...it kinda got me a bit down sad I know miscarriage is common but I don't want to think about it. Anyway, woke up this morning feeling all weird and dizzy so I'm taking it as a positive sign that I'm still knocked up hahaha

Got a referral to an Ob so will call today and make my first appt. It's still so unbelievable to think I am actually pregnant and we will actually end up with a baby (wondering if I am actually grown up enough for that haha)

x
Teachy wrote:
GP was fine. Although it was a bit of an anticlimax...no blood test or weeing on a stick to confirm or anything. I did get a flu shot (apparently it is quite important especially if you are preggers in flu season)

She kept saying how early it was and that anything could happen...it kinda got me a bit down sad I know miscarriage is common but I don't want to think about it. Anyway, woke up this morning feeling all weird and dizzy so I'm taking it as a positive sign that I'm still knocked up hahaha

Got a referral to an Ob so will call today and make my first appt. It's still so unbelievable to think I am actually pregnant and we will actually end up with a baby (wondering if I am actually grown up enough for that haha)

x

Thats pretty poor of her to say that anything can happen. Especially when your on such a high. Did she say if she is going to send you for blood tests?\

Welcome Jo_83. I hope your morning sickness doesn't get too bad for you. I have a 23 month old little boy. He is two next week. VERY active also and I am already finding myself exhausted at the end of the day. Fun times ahead!

My GP txt me this morning saying my bloods show very early pregnancy and to go back next week for another to confirm HCG is rising. I'm not surprised the blood tests showed very early pregnancy as I went and had them done at only 10dpo. smile

She said that I'd have the first lot of bloods at 8 weeks but I'd rather get some early so make sure everything is rising as it should. Not sure. I'm going to call the ob soon, hopefully she will send me for some
Sign in to follow this topic