23rd Hopeful86, Babydust2013
24th
25th beebee06
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th Lillypad-141

Hi everyone, I just got my BFP and working by my dates I'm due June 1 2014!! So, so excited and so, so nervous!! My youngest is 5, and my next is 6 and I have an 11 year old DSD so its been a while since I did all of this!

Really hoping to have lots of others join me in here soon, loads of baby dust to those trying for a June baby smile

Hi ChasingStars!

I am due on the same day as you! This is my first so I am incredibly nervous and scared of something going wrong so am taking each day as it comes!

Hopefully we will be joined by other mummies to be soon!
Oh me too! I'm sure my dates are 1st of June. Will have to confirm with GP. Yay I was waiting for some June peps! So excited now. Congrats again Chasing Stars glad to see a familiar face, hopefully June will be full of them smile

Lets begin the June list...

1st Stacebebe, Chasing Stars, KiraJanefromUK
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th

I havent booked a GP appointment yet, should I?
I haven't yet. I will in a week or so I guess. It's school holidays and I don't want my kids to know this early so I'm thinking I should wait until after they're over.

Hi ladies... We've just found out we're expecting a June 2014 baby , yay. I'm incredibly nervous and excited as this is our first. Had a miscarriage 3 months ago so very anxious to get to 12 weeks! Going from the pregnancy calculator we are due 3rd June. Looking forward to sharing this amazing experience with you all, grin
Mrsmelly - first time mum here too and I am petrified of something going wrong so trying to keep calm and take each day as it comes. Extra stress for me as I am getting married in 4 weeks! I have also just worked out that I took out my top health insurance cover on the 4th June 2013 and am due 1st June 2014 - ooops!
Yes Kira.... Me too. Trying so hard not to get too excited and just taking it one day at a time. Congrats on the up and coming wedding. We got married in February this year and was truly one of the happiest days of our lives, I'm sure that will be topped June next year though. Fingers crossed for your insurance cover sake you go over a couple of days smile
Stacebebe!! Congrats!! So stoked to see you over here smile I haven't told my children either, I think I will leave it as long as possible to tell anyone, its actually kinda nice being just our wee secret for now.

Congratulations Kira, first babies are so exciting...and scary...but it really is the most amazing journey smile And a wedding too, good timing, you shouldn't even have to worry about dress alterations around your bump lol

So sorry to hear of your loss Mrsmelly, its so hard to get excited after a MC, especially when your emotions are jumping from being excited to being terrified. All the very best for a safe and happy 8 more months smile

Well my morning sickness kicked in in a BIG way yesterday, I guess its a good thing, high hormone levels and all, but hoping it doesn't stick around too long....with my DD it lasted until the day I had her yick!! It sounds ridiculous but I'm getting so excited about the most bizzare things...for example sore BBs!! Actually excited about any sign that makes this pregnancy seem real!! Anyway, hope you are all having a great night, hope to see you all and lots more mummys to be in here over the next 8 months x

Hey girl's smile I got my bfp on Friday night!! 4th pregnancy but will be 3rd baby! My daughter will be 5 next month n my Little boy is 16mths smile im also due the 1st of june smile

Had bloods done Sunday n they were 197 so in perfect range for 4 weeks.. have had a few headaches n periods of feeling sick but been ok so far
Congratulations Mrs Daley! Looks like June 1st is going to be a busy day!

Thank you ChasingStars how are you all feeling??
Sign in to follow this topic