Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due October 2014 Lock Rss

I cant seem to find a thread for October 2014 babies so I thought Id start it.

MegzieB - Due 16th October 2014

Jumping on,
Due 4th October. Trying to decide best time to go for dating scan, have referral just need to make appointment, will be 6 weeks this sat I think, bit trickier to tell with irregular cycles, had a temp rise indicating ovulation on the 11th of Jan so am guessing that I conceived around then.
Jesenfamily wrote:
Jumping on,
Due 4th October. Trying to decide best time to go for dating scan, have referral just need to make appointment, will be 6 weeks this sat I think, bit trickier to tell with irregular cycles, had a temp rise indicating ovulation on the 11th of Jan so am guessing that I conceived around then.

Hi Jesenfamily, congratulations on your BFP and heres hoping for a nice smooth pregnancy.
Im 11DPO and have been testing positive every day since 8DPO so very early days yet but super excited as its baby #1 (other than ectopic) what number is this for you?

Hi Guys!

Congratulations!!
Jesenfamily we probably conceived around the same time! My due date is 3rd October at this point.
I'm going for my 6 week (ish!!) scan on the 12th so will know more then.

Great news MegzieB! I had a chemical 2 cycles ago, and this is my first too!

Hi Ladies,
I'll join you. I am due 3rd Oct i think.
Had bfp's from 12dpo.
Not a planned bub, but very much wanted.
I have 5 children at home and am fostering two little ones, as well as trying to complete my Masters. That lot should keep me out of mischief, lol.
I have been spottong for the past week, so had a scan at 5 weeks which showed the gestational sac, measuring to dates, nothing to see in it as yet, but probably just to early.
Had a few HCG's now:
831 @ 14dpo
9761 @ 20 dpo
16230 @ 22 dpo
So hopefully preg progressing OK.
I'll have another blood test today and repeat scan on Thursday.
Looking forward to getting to know you all, hope all goes smoothly for everyone,
I had faint BFP at 8DPO and 9DPO, 10-12dpo all def BFP's but had small amount of spotting 11DPO, would this still be implantation bleeding do you think? really worried atm sad

Megzie - As you can see from my post, I have been spotting for a week, and last pregnancy I spotted on and off from 4 - 13 weeks, it is very common in early preg and usually not a great cause for concern. But get a blood test if you want reassurance. Hope all is well.
Tracey&Tribe wrote:
Megzie - As you can see from my post, I have been spotting for a week, and last pregnancy I spotted on and off from 4 - 13 weeks, it is very common in early preg and usually not a great cause for concern. But get a blood test if you want reassurance. Hope all is well.

Thanku Tracey&Tribe.....I went to the doctors today as my last pregnancy was an ectopic and wanted to just get some answers as my last started this way, I was then sent off for a ultrasound (internal and external) which was inconclusive as its too early to see atm but all she could tell me was my lining was nice and thick and I actually ovulated form both ovaries this cycle. Im going after work to get my bloods done and then again on Thursday so FX all is good by Friday!

Hi all,
Thanks for the welcome. This is our first bubs. Been TTC for 16months, I have PCOS. I think I managed to conceive naturally, despite being on a round of clomid, clomid didn't seem to have any effect on me whatsoever. Have booked our dating scan for the 19th of this month, so impatient to get it done, going to be the longest two weeks of my life!
Hello ladies smile I THINK we got our bfp today after losing our twin girls in October last year, bit skeptical as I have been spotting for last three days sad Hoping all goes to plan and we get our rainbow baby on the 13th of October xx sticky baby dust to all xxx

Wow... lots more! Congratulations everyone smile

My first BFP was on 12DPO and quite significant (not faint) but no result on 9 DPO... has me questioning my dates a little.
I have my first scan on the 12th so will see more then, cant wait!

MegzieB - Imagine if both those eggs fertillised!!! Exciting smile

Megzie - hope all goes well, wow to little eggies, I have twins already.

Meggymeffen - hi and congrats on the BFP, spotting is quite common, I did with the last pregnancy and have for the past week with this one. Sorry to here about the loss of your twins Tilly and Tabitha, I lost my daughter full term back in 2009, so I feel your pain, hugs x

AFM - still waiting for my blood test results and Ob appt tomorrow. I feel sooooo sick, urrrrggghhhh!
Sign in to follow this topic