Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due October 2014 Lock Rss

My spotting stopped yesterday and wasnt really anything at all, just that small bit on Monday night.... so FX all good now smile have more bloods tomorrow and then doc app on friday for results.

MeggyMeffen wrote:
Hello ladies smile I THINK we got our bfp today after losing our twin girls in October last year, bit skeptical as I have been spotting for last three days sad Hoping all goes to plan and we get our rainbow baby on the 13th of October xx sticky baby dust to all xxx

Congratulations & FX for you MeggyMeffen and your BFP is stronger in a couple of days!

Rachnzl wrote:
MegzieB - Imagine if both those eggs fertillised!!! Exciting smile

Congratulation Rachnzl! hmmmm that scares me a lil hehe it does run in every second generation in our family tho!

Tracey&Tribe wrote:
Megzie - hope all goes well, wow to little eggies, I have twins already.

Thankx Tracey&Tribe!! oh wow are they identical, girls, boys, one of each?? smile

and who will be finding out the sex of their baby this pregnancy????

Hi,

I just got my BFP this morning. Due around the 9th of October according to the online calculators. This is the first for my partner and I, we've been TTC for about 7 months. Very excited and I think a little bit in shock! Will have to get a doctors appointment to confirm it.
BZNZ wrote:
Hi,

I just got my BFP this morning. Due around the 9th of October according to the online calculators. This is the first for my partner and I, we've been TTC for about 7 months. Very excited and I think a little bit in shock! Will have to get a doctors appointment to confirm it.

Congratulations BZNZ smile very exciting!

Thanks! Congratulations to you too!

We've have been in a bit of a daze processing it this morning. Also a bit bewildered about what we should do next so I'm looking forward to going to the Dr so she can point me in the right direction.

Exciting times!
Hey ladies,

Potentially due in October or end of sept. Waiting for my dating scan.

Couldn't get in until the 17th feb to get the scan!!

Put my name on & let you all know!
Welcome Angel13784 and Congratulations smile

Ok so here is the list so far - please update if im incorrect.....

Angel13784 - Due late Sept/early October
Tracey&Tribe - Due 3rd October
Rachnzl - Due 3rd October
Jesenfamily - Due 4th October
BZNZ - Due 9th October
MeggyMeffen - Due 13th October
MegzieB - Due 16th October

MegzieB... I'll def be finding out the sex... I Need to know everything and I don't handle surprises well (plus Id have so many yellow and green things I would not be pleased!)

I'm even going to ask the ultrasound technician to do a transverse left to right view so I can see what side the "placenta" is attached!!! (and see if Ramzi's method works!)

I dont care which sex... just as long as I have an idea grin

Hi all,

I am very excited as this my first bubba and although not planned, very very happy!
I had my first transvaginal u/s and dating scan tuesday 04/02/14. They dated me at 6 weeks and 2 days, they have put my EDC anywhere between Oct1-Oct5.

So far only have a few symptoms; fatigue, tender breasts, nausea (thankfully no vomiting) and needing to run to the loo a lot!

Look forward to reading more stories.
Congrats and Good Luck to all xo smile
Rachnzl wrote:
MegzieB... I'll def be finding out the sex... I Need to know everything and I don't handle surprises well (plus Id have so many yellow and green things I would not be pleased!)

I'm even going to ask the ultrasound technician to do a transverse left to right view so I can see what side the "placenta" is attached!!! (and see if Ramzi's method works!)

I dont care which sex... just as long as I have an idea grin

Yeah I think ill have a few yellow and green things, might keep the sex a surprise for the first baby even tho Im such a planner haha it will be hard!

Oh ill have to google this Ramz's Method and have a read smile sounds interesting!

Welcome Samantha, congratulations and FX for a smooth ride for the coming months smile Hopefully the vomiting stays away!

Angel13784 - Due late Sept/early October
Samantha_Markey - Due 1st-5th October
Tracey&Tribe - Due 3rd October
Rachnzl - Due 3rd October
Jesenfamily - Due 4th October
BZNZ - Due 9th October
MeggyMeffen - Due 13th October
MegzieB - Due 16th October

We have both already agreed that we don't want to find out what we are having. No one in my family finds out so we are going to carry on with the tradition... although I imagine I will get tempted to know at times!

Hi everyone,

Thanks Megzie for doing the due date list, makes it a bit more real seeing a due date up there, lol.

Cmac - hi and welcome. You ahve been on a tough ride, hope this journey is a smooth one for you.

afm - gosh I feel soooo sick, and hungry, I have a raging hunger. Waking up at 5am in the morning, and hunting food down. I'm going to be the size of a house. The OB asked me my starting weight the other day, and I felt like adding 10kg on, so it doesn't look so bad at the end of the pregnancy, lol.
Hi.. got a question for you ladies in regards to when you got your strong BFP... I was due on the 25-26th Jan and had spotting on that day nothing since, breast tenderness, feeling extremely hungry and also mega cramp 3 days after spotting AF hasnt shown up either... Ive tested and there is a second like but I could be imagining it... with my 10 month old I got a BFP at 14 days after AF was due... with the one I lost it was 41 days after AF was due... I have a strong feeling that I am indeed pregnant but its frustrating me that I dont have a strong BFP...

how long after your AF was due that you got your BFP? (sorry for the essay lol)
Sign in to follow this topic