Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due October 2014 Lock Rss

hi can you add me to the facebook group. my email address is [email protected]
Hi I am due 4th October...could I please be added to the FB Group? My email address is [email protected]

Thanks ladies smile
Hello mums to be!

I'm a final year nursing and midwifery student based at the Mater Mothers Hospital in Brisbane. I am so privileged to be pursuing such a wonderful, humbling and fulfilling career. I'd love you some excellent emotional and physical support during your pregnancy.

UQ offers an amazing experience for both mums (plus their family) and students, aptly named the "continuity of care" program. I will 'follow you' throughout your pregnancy experience, supporting you through your antenatal period and then when the time comes, be privileged to be part of the birth of your little bub. Lets not forget some extra support in your postnatal time when you are getting to know your new little one! I don't take the place of your regular health professional (GP/Midwife/Obstetrician) but rather act along side them. It would be my absolute pleasure to offer you an extra bit of support to make your pregnancy and birth the best it can be.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact me on [email protected] or 0411 585 993.

Kind regards,
Chantel
Hi, Im due 24 October, and have a 5 yr old girl.I live in Wattle cove, Manurewa, Auckland. Any other mums to be out there in the area or nearby? Feeling a bit lonely as Im an older mum and I don't know any other pregnant women for a support group.. Also please add me to the fb group, last time I tried the link was invalid then it expired. [email protected]
lizzie1974 wrote:
Hi, Im due 24 October, and have a 5 yr old girl.I live in Wattle cove, Manurewa, Auckland. Any other mums to be out there in the area or nearby? Feeling a bit lonely as Im an older mum and I don't know any other pregnant women for a support group.. Also please add me to the fb group, last time I tried the link was invalid then it expired. [email protected]

Hi Lizzie,
I have tried to add you again but its saying youve already been invited, do you have another email address I can send it to? sorry!

Hi MegzieB, thats the email for my facebook.If the link expired before I could use it, does it not let me join?
hi can i please join the fbook page, im due 16 oct
[email protected]

can i pls join the facebook page, i'm due 27th oct
[email protected]
Could I get an add for the facebook page? grin I'm due 24th October with #2
Hello ladies! I'm glad I've found this group. I'm due October 18th. I'd like to join your fb group if possible. My email is [email protected]

I hope the next few weeks goes well for everyone! xx
Hi, can I please be added to Facebook group, due on Oct 19th. Ten days to go, it's our first so pretty petrified! Email address is [email protected]
Hi! Can I please be added to the Facebook group? I am due October 24 smile Email is [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic