Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due October 2014 Lock Rss

Liz2747 wrote:
Hello ladies, I have just tested myself after the last few weeks having back pains, stretching pain in my pervis, feeling nausea, going off chicken, heightened sense of smell, i can see two lines! smile it's going to be a surprise valentines day pressie for hubby. I will be due around mid October late October will go to the doctors in a week and try and go for a dating scan early next month grin

YAY congratulations Liz smile thats awesome you get to surprise your hubby today! smile let us know how it goes smile

wow! Congratulations to everyone so far! Just got my bfp this morning! Due about the 15th I think, not sure when I ovulated so it'll just be an estimate until the 12 week scan, with ds (14months) my dates changed by ten days at that scan, so we'll see...
yellowsun wrote:
wow! Congratulations to everyone so far! Just got my bfp this morning! Due about the 15th I think, not sure when I ovulated so it'll just be an estimate until the 12 week scan, with ds (14months) my dates changed by ten days at that scan, so we'll see...

Congratulations to you too Yellowsun! we are getting quite a good list of us due in October, how exciting smile

In regards to the group... here is a suggestion... it can be open then once all the ladies are on it the admin can change it to closed
Ok I tried to do it but you have to add members to the group whichever way you make it and Im not friends with any of you, maybe if someone added me then I could?

https://www.facebook.com/meagan.broomhall

Hello ladies

I am joining the October group today but I am sooooo confused about my due date. Could someone please help me out?

As I have a 3 year old son and have had a miscarriage in 2012, my understanding is that you work out your due date by the first day of you last period, am I correct? Therefore, my first day of my last period was 31/12/2013 (how could I forget, getting ready to go out for NY Eve) making me 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

Well, I just had an ultrasound and the lady asked me when was the LAST day of my last period, I looked at her funny saying don't you mean the first day she said no because you can't be pregnant while you have your period. I told her it was the 5/01/2014. She said well we may not see anything as you are only 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant.

Anyway, she did the abdominal ultrasound and guess what, we could not see the baby, she saw the Gestational Sac but no baby. I started to freak out and to get stressed as this is what happened last time and I ended up miscarrying. She asked if I wanted to do an internal and I said that I did.

Thankfully, there was my little bub with a little heart beat of 114 not very strong but said it may have only started yesterday and she said that the measurement was 6 weeks and 3 days which is what I said.

To confuse you ladies even more just as I am, she said that I conceived on the 01/01/2014, how is that possible? I asked her if she was sure she said yeah...um, isn't the conception date the day you ovulate and the whole process of making a baby begins, if so, this should be 10-17 days from your last period. Her calculation is one day from my last period during my period.

I won't confuse you anymore but according to my date from the FIRST day of my last period I am due the 7th of October, if the ultrasound technician is correct then I am due the 12th of October.

I hope everything will be ok this time.

I wish all you ladies the best in your pregnancies. I love the month October because I am born on the 16th of October!

Oh wow sounds like she doesnt really know what she is doing but Id def go with what you think as it sounds correct to me.

Congratulations and welcome to the group smile bring on October!

Thank you smile

megzie, I just sent you a friend request, or is that the wrong way to do it?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1397134373880291/

I have added you Yellowsun.......link above the the group for you all smile once we are in I might close it to secret? really dont want and friends finding out just yet smile

Just joined the group... if it turns out that Im not pregnant I will remove myself ... hope this is ok
Jeanie736 wrote:
Just joined the group... if it turns out that Im not pregnant I will remove myself ... hope this is ok

no worries Jeanie, think positive thoughts tho ...FX smile x

Sign in to follow this topic