Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due October 2014 Lock Rss

Thanks MegzieB smile
Just requested to join the group, no idea if it shows up that you joined, im pretty sure it doesn't show up in your news feed but once we are all in you could change it to secret?

Oh! actually if you change it to secret you have the option to add people by email smile

If whoever wants to join adds their email then you can do it that way then no one can see it grin

I've made it secret and will do the adding via email addresses....I didn't know u could do that.

[email protected]
Congratulations to everyone!!
This is my first bub so learning a lot right now...so many questions.

Due 21st October so its only early days.
I only went off the pill mid December 2013 and here we are today already pregnant.. who would have thought it happened so quickly, certainly not me that's for sure.

Best wishes to everyone.
Hi Everyone I am due 9 October. I have 2 kids already and have been effectively TTC since the youngest was born which was May 2011. We got pregnant Dec 2012 and stopped developing at 7 weeks but didn't find out until I would have been 12 weeks and had to have a D&C (which I found pretty traumatic) so we are now expecting again. Limited services where I live so have a dating scan booked for 4 March. And midwife appoint this coming Thursday. I am hoping things go well this time however if am terrifies that things will go wrong...... But trying to stay positive
Astewart3009 wrote:
Congratulations to everyone!!
This is my first bub so learning a lot right now...so many questions.

Due 21st October so its only early days.
I only went off the pill mid December 2013 and here we are today already pregnant.. who would have thought it happened so quickly, certainly not me that's for sure.

Best wishes to everyone.

Congrats, for my first pregnancy i stopped in the pill and 2 months was pregnant, same goes this time. It's crazy
Hi I'm jumping on too.... has anyone found or on a Facebook group? I'd love to join...
I'm Emma and expecting baby # 3 due 8/10/14.
Hi all. I'm Emma - a little about me.. we are expecting baby #3. I had cervical cancer at the end of last year and was due in Feb for a hysterectomy. I had surgery in DEC and we had a one month window to 'see what happens' and here I am today with our little baby that was meant to be..
EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting to be due with you again!! grin grin grin

If there is a Facebook group please add me
[email protected]
Thanks
Sign in to follow this topic