Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due October 2014 Lock Rss

Hi...could I please be added to the FB group as well...
my email is
[email protected]

Cheers
Hi. Would love to be added to the Facebook page [email protected]
B2B wrote:
Hi. Would love to be added to the Facebook page [email protected]


Ive just added you B2B smile When are you due?



Bloods done today. My email is [email protected], can I be added too?
Hi everyone, I thought I would just give you all an update, I had an ultrasound on Friday and finally saw the baby and heard the heartbeat (120bpm) and couldn't stop crying!

I still go to the bathroom every hr or so to check there is no suprises, I would love to stop worrying and enjoy every moment, but I just can't!! I do feel sick but I'm not sure if that's morning sickness or just me worrying ALL THE TIME! The only real symptom I am getting is that I can't keep my eyes opened, i'm just so tired. I did a really silly thing over the week-end and bought a couple of baby clothes to try and get me to relax in some way, but have been told by my sister that I am just going to jinx myself!!

Gee I can't wait for this first trimester to be over and done with!!

Love to you all xx

Hi Carolyn, thats great youve had your heartbeat scan, im hanging for mine on the 28th Feb to make sure all is ok and in the right spot!

Im the same as you, no real symptoms, been tired but thats usual for me. Ive bought a couple of things and dont believe you can jinx yourself at all, it has no effect on you. Just try and relax and enjoy the time, FX the morning sickness stays away and smooth pregnancies are ahead smile



Carolyn-276 wrote:
Hi everyone, I thought I would just give you all an update, I had an ultrasound on Friday and finally saw the baby and heard the heartbeat (120bpm) and couldn't stop crying!

I still go to the bathroom every hr or so to check there is no suprises, I would love to stop worrying and enjoy every moment, but I just can't!! I do feel sick but I'm not sure if that's morning sickness or just me worrying ALL THE TIME! The only real symptom I am getting is that I can't keep my eyes opened, i'm just so tired. I did a really silly thing over the week-end and bought a couple of baby clothes to try and get me to relax in some way, but have been told by my sister that I am just going to jinx myself!!

Gee I can't wait for this first trimester to be over and done with!!

Love to you all xx


+1,000,000!!!!

It's great you saw the heartbeat... exciting! We couldn't see ours at 6W4days as they said i was 5w4d (wasn't!) the next possible ultrasound I could get was on the 7th of March when I'll be 10weeks!! So we have to wait - theyre calling it a viabilty scan but waiting almost 4 weeks for the next when it should have been 2 seems insane.

Hope your first trimester goes fast!!!

Oh no Rachnzl! If that was me I would not give up and demand an earlier date for your scan. Although just think as soon as you have your scan it will look more like a baby then a little peanut like mine did! Not that I can talk but hang in there! xx
I had considered getting the doctor to make the appointment as he could have it done earlier but then thought... if they have no concerns, then it should be ok.
He did say there was a yolk sac and a fetal pole which means it had developed so that was good news... I'm just impatient!

And very tired like you! Not used to having my eyes feel heavy all the time...

Hey guys, I am approx due around the 4th October - 7wks 3 days

I have a dating scan tomorrow which I am so excited for it confirms it all..! smile

We have been TTC for around 18mths, due to complications with PCOS! this was a bit of a shock as I was due to start Hormone injections the first week of feb and instead came up with a positive test!!

HCG 7 Feb - 4000
HCG 11 Feb - 16000
HCG 14 Feb - 25000
HCG 17 Feb - 32951
Congrats Gracecoralstorrie !!!
That's great news & I hope the scan goes really well... very exciting, and after 18 months that must feel amazing!

My news isn't great. Saw an OBGYN with our hospital system who told me I had permission to yell at my medical centre for complete incompetence. Needless to say he did a scan and wasn't impressed with the lack of growth......

Rachnzl wrote:
Congrats Gracecoralstorrie !!!
That's great news & I hope the scan goes really well... very exciting, and after 18 months that must feel amazing!

My news isn't great. Saw an OBGYN with our hospital system who told me I had permission to yell at my medical centre for complete incompetence. Needless to say he did a scan and wasn't impressed with the lack of growth......


Its verys surreal at the moment! smile but its relief that it has finally happened

So is that due to your dates being wrong or an issue with the pregnancy itself?
Sign in to follow this topic