Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in November 2014 Lock Rss

Hi everyone and welcome to all the new mums to be smile

Does anyone know if it's safe to take nurofen while pregnant? I'm getting lots of mixed information about this at the moment, just waiting to hear back from a mate who's a Chemist.
My boobs seems to be getting sensitive on and off for the last week and of course feeling sick is still their lol.
Hope everyone else is doing well xx
Ser1se- my doc told me only panadol and nothing else.

N&P- scan went well. Posted about it yesterday. Measuring a few days behind what I though. Had a healthy HB of 110bpm smile

I'm going good. Still no MS so grateful for that grin Boobs have gotten bigger and are just starting to get a bit tender but only if I try and sleep on my stomach laugh
I found out yesterday that im am expecting baby number 5. It's very unexpected!!! I didn't want any more kids but im against abortion. I still haven't told my partner yet as I know what his reaction will be. I really don't know how to break it too him without a bad reaction. Im due on the 27th November. I don't have any symptoms yet. How is everyone else feeling?

I've got my first midwife app tomo, so very excited!!!She will refer me to get an early scan more for my reassurance than to get correct date.

I have been so tired at nights, have been falling asleep around 8/8.30!!!! I normally go to sleep around 10-11!

Hi everyone, im new to the forum, I am due with #2 on the 15th of November, I look forward to seeing how everyone else gets on with their pregnancy

Hi Sarah and Kim smile

I'm pregnant with number 5 too and although I had spoken about another baby maybe in the future, this was not planned. Hubby was excited but was also mindful of my feelings, confused and upset. What do you think your hubby will say Sarah?

I have left my link on a previous post to add me on Facebook to join the due in November group.
Hi ladies, congrats to you all... I'm Claire and im 27 a mum of 6 under 6 (includes twin girls who are 11 months) have just found out I'm pregnant with number 7!!! and im really scared but i do truly see it as a blessing!.

I have joined this forum for peace and sanity and to make friends with people who understand and don't judge! us pregnant mum must stick together

good luck to you all wink

Wow, number seven, how exciting! I had my third lots of bloods today, dr said I am 'hoofing' along, gone from 14 to 492 in under a week!! Contacted my midwife from last time and am meeting her next week, so glad to have her again smile
I go back to doctor next week, iv had 1st bloods already, im going to ask to have the same midwife also

Osbornam wrote:
Wow, number seven, how exciting! I had my third lots of bloods today, dr said I am 'hoofing' along, gone from 14 to 492 in under a week!! Contacted my midwife from last time and am meeting her next week, so glad to have her again smile

oh Thats very lucky to have the same midwife wish it was like that here...

Mummaof6xx - do you not get to pick your midwife?
Wow number 7!I am in awe of how you manage while being pregnant.
Were you by chance in the due March 2012 group for a while with your 2 year old? I think I vaguely remember you.

Sign in to follow this topic