Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in November 2014 Lock Rss

I did a pregnancy test last week and was very faint, if by my last period i am due november 9th! this will be my second, I am from new zealand so id love to join Katie Crawford but couldnt find you to add?
Hi all, I Went to my GP today. She said she won't bother doing a blood test, happy with urine tests. Gave me a referral for dating scan. I'm 5weeks today by LMP. she said to get scan at 6 weeks. I thought that seemed early. I think with my other 2 I was around 8 weeks?

I won't join the facebook page till I hit 12 weeks I think smile
Met with a midwfie today. Going to get bloods tomorrow and booked in for a scan for next wednesday, didn't have a dating scan with my daughter so excited to see whats going on at this early stage.

Sophie1309 wrote:
I did a pregnancy test last week and was very faint, if by my last period i am due november 9th! this will be my second, I am from new zealand so id love to join Katie Crawford but couldnt find you to add?

Hi Sophie - perhaps I need to change my settings smile What's your facebook name, and I'll add you smile
sophie jayne gillham smile
Sophie1309 wrote:
sophie jayne gillham smile

Have added you as a friend, once you accept, I can join you into the group wink
Good luck with your scans LC+2 and myunexpectedblessing!
I'm hoping my GP refers me for one too as my cycles had been all over the place smile

Updating the list! Hopefully I didn't miss anyone

Due Dates
1 November - MyUnexpectedBlessing
1 November - 4babiez2love
2 November - Liss06
2 November - Ser1se
3 November - LC+2
4 November - Mz211
5 November - Diminished
6 November - kjlc
9 November - sophie1309
10 November - Dom82

Good morning smile just a quick note to say - if your wanting to join the Australian Facebook page "November Mummies 2014" could you please add me (serise reese) the photo is of me pulling a stupid face lol it also says I live in ohio lol I have never lived their, but don't forget to send me a pm to let me know you want to join the SECRET group because I don't add people normally. After I have added you, I will then remove you off my friends list so your private life will stay private lol.

Have a lovely day everyone - I'm off to uni, I'm getting the best career in the world - MIDWIFERY.
Ser1se wrote:
Good morning smile just a quick note to say - if your wanting to join the Australian Facebook page "November Mummies 2014" could you please add me (serise reese) the photo is of me pulling a stupid face lol it also says I live in ohio lol I have never lived their, but don't forget to send me a pm to let me know you want to join the SECRET group because I don't add people normally. After I have added you, I will then remove you off my friends list so your private life will stay private lol.

Have a lovely day everyone - I'm off to uni, I'm getting the best career in the world - MIDWIFERY.

Exciting! How long will it take for you to become a midwife?
Ser1se wrote:

And to join the New Zealand one, add me (Katie Crawford) - photo is of me in a black wetsuit, caving smile
It takes 4 years to complete the degree. It's going to take me a bit longer now lol
Sign in to follow this topic