Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in November 2014 Lock Rss

Hey myunexpectedblessing, it's a boy!!! Has taken me a little while to get used to the idea that I'll have 3 boys!? Breaks my heart that I'll never have a daughter too but I do realise how lucky I am to have 3 healthy boys! How r u going? Did u find out if ur having another lil girl like u thought? Great to hear from u! smile

ps. The hardest part is going to be finding another boy name we love!!? Lol

*cody+nate'smummy* wrote:
Hey myunexpectedblessing, it's a boy!!! Has taken me a little while to get used to the idea that I'll have 3 boys!? Breaks my heart that I'll never have a daughter too but I do realise how lucky I am to have 3 healthy boys! How r u going? Did u find out if ur having another lil girl like u thought? Great to hear from u! smile

Must of been meant to be, 3 boys will be wonderful though, keep you nice and busy thats for sure smile And tell me about it boys names are incredibly hard, we could not find anything what so ever so lucky for us my instincts were right and we are having our 2nd little girl smile

My instincts were totally wrong...I 100% thought I was having a girl! wink
Have u picked a girls name already? Good luck deciding & with everything! smile

Hi If its not too late am I able to join the NZ fb group please? I have tried looking for you Katie but cant find you! My name is Emma de Thierry and its a picture of my son and I, he is on a scooter wearing a spiderman outfit. Thanks heaps. THis will be my number 3 and it was a bit of a surprise as Ive just started studying full time!!
I know this isn't really used anymore but just thought I would update saying our wee girl Ryan Rose Elizabeth was born on monday at 6.29pm weighing 3lb 11oz, she is just gorgeous!

Hi all, my name is Eliza and I am a student midwife at ACU in melbourne in my final year of study! As part of my course I need to follow 20 pregnant people! It's fantastic support and a great experience for both parties! Met me know if you want more information!
Oh wow....huge congrats Myunexpectedblessing!! So exciting u have ur baby girl already! How any weeks were u? Why was she early? Is everything ok? Sorry bout the 20 Q's!? wink So happy for u! smile

Is there a fb group for this group? Would love to join. I'm Due on the 9th of November with bub number two who is breech at the moment. Attempting evc on Monday so wish me luck!!
*cody+nate'smummy* wrote:
Oh wow....huge congrats Myunexpectedblessing!! So exciting u have ur baby girl already! How any weeks were u? Why was she early? Is everything ok? Sorry bout the 20 Q's!? wink So happy for u! smile

Sorry only just now getting a chance to reply to this. She was born at 34 weeks, basically she had stopped growing and my body was starting to try and kill her to put it bluntly, so it was a case of better out than in. She is doing amazing, almost 5 weeks old now and has been home from neonates for about 3 weeks and has just reached 5lb. Hope the end of your pregnancy is going well smile

Oh wow myunexpectedblessing...sounds super scary but I'm glad all's turned out fab for lil Ryan! All's going great here...only 17 more sleeps til I meet my lil man!? (Not that I'm counting lol) Actually I still have so much to do that I'm gonna need every 1 of those days!? wink At the same time I'll be super glad once all this gestational diabetes injections etc are all over & done with! What does Norah-Jane think of her lil sis? Great to hear from u! grin

Alliemj ~ the group is closed as the bubs have already started being born now but let me know your actual Facebook name & what your profile pic is & I'll find u & add u! U will be the last 1 though as all the members agreed once our bubs start arriving that we'd make it a secret group! Good luck with your evc tomoz...hope it's successful for u! smile

Sign in to follow this topic