Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in November 2014 Lock Rss

How far into it are you?
Hello all
I'm Amanda and am pregnant with my first child due 2nd November 2014, I am very pleased to have found this group, congratulations to you all smile
AKCS wrote:
Hello all
I'm Amanda and am pregnant with my first child due 2nd November 2014, I am very pleased to have found this group, congratulations to you all smile

Exciting! How are you feeling so far? All good I hope!
kjlc wrote:
AKCS wrote:
Hello all

Exciting! How are you feeling so far? All good I hope!

I am feeling fantastic thanks! A bit tired but no nausea or anything ....so far! How are you feeling?
Apart from a second line on the pregnancy test, I wouldn't know I was pregnant! No morning sickness, nothing so far which is awesome! Feel free to join our NZ "Due November" facebook page if you like - add me as a friend (Katie Crawford, black wetsuit/caving profile pic)
Cravings have officially set it. All I want to eat is eggs. Which is completely different from my girl where I wanted strawberry milk and chocolate thins. Anyone else having cravings yet?

Egg Cravings for me too. Cooked mushrooms, tomato's and a fried egg. I've got really hungry the last few nights at about 8pm. Don't think I had any cravings this early with my other two. Feeling tired all day but finding it hard to sleep. I keep waking up a few times a night which is annoying. Getting nausea feelings on and off through the day.
No cravings here yet. But I can't have more then 1 coffee a day at the moment. If i have another one I cant finish it. I don't feel sick or anything just don't feel like it sad I usually have 3 to 4 coffees a day LOL

I'm finding I feel full really quick too so not eating as much.

But I am having the best sleep ever at the moment. Dead on my feet by 8:30pm and out like a light when I hit the bed. Although the getting up in the middle of the light to go to the toilet isnt so fun.

I have a feel pulling sensations every now and again too but other then that nothing so far.

Have my first scan in 2 weeks grin
kjlc wrote:
Apart from a second line on the pregnancy test, I wouldn't know I was pregnant! No morning sickness, nothing so far which is awesome! Feel free to join our NZ "Due November" facebook page if you like - add me as a friend (Katie Crawford, black wetsuit/caving profile pic)

That is fantastic you are feeling so well smile I just added you on FB, thank you!
Went back to Gp today to get my test results from Tuesday.
My hcg was 487 on Tuesday, which she said puts me into the 4-6 week range.
On Tuesday by LMP was 5w1d. So will see at the dating scan.

Feeling a bit sick today. We going camping for the long weekend.
The kids are excited starting to pack.

Hope all you girls are well smile
Hi everyone, hope your all doing well smile don't forget to add me on Facebook to join the secret Australian "due November 2014" group. My name is Serise Reece and my profile picture is of me pulling a silly face lol another thing, it says I'm in Ihio America lol. Chat to you all soon in the group!
https://m.facebook.com/Karma.B1tes there you go lol just add me and inbox me to let me know you want to join smile
Sign in to follow this topic