Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in November 2014 Lock Rss

How is everyone going?

I'm feeling great! Slightly nauseous of an afternoon and MASSIVE heartburn when I eat pepper, but it's worth it smile

Liss06 wrote:
How is everyone going?

I'm feeling great! Slightly nauseous of an afternoon and MASSIVE heartburn when I eat pepper, but it's worth it smile

I am feeling pretty good really. No nausea or morning sickness (just like last time, phew!) just alot of exhaustion, bloating, hunger and back pain. So far so good!

Liss06 wrote:
How is everyone going?

Feeling pretty good too. A bit more tired then normal and slight heart burn if I eat something spicy.

Did have an hour were I felt off yesterday but that's because I forgot to eat breakfast and only had a light lunch. So after dinner I felt pretty good again smile
Hi ladies,
I got my BFP last thurs, surprisingly at 3wks 5 days wink Long story short in July 2006 I miscarried a 'surprise' baby. Started TTC again straight away, our DD was born April 2008. After 15 I think months of TTC I got another BFP in March last year, lost bub in April. Started TTC straight away, finally got another BFP last week! wink

Had a blood test on Friday, my HCG levels were 25, so just a positive pregnancy but still very early days! I'm starting to feel a bit pregnant today, stretching and pulling tummy and feel a bit lightheaded if I havnt eaten for a while.

I'm praying for a miracle and for this baby to grow, and be born in November wink

Congratulations Blessedwithone, hope your pregnancy is sticky smile

I'm feeling hungry this week but also really tired. I also don't feel like most foods either so not eating much. I feel a bit off every now and again but other than that everything else is going along nicely. I think I'm about 6 weeks now.

Don't forget to join the Facebook Due in November 2014 group. You will need to add me so I can add you to the group smile
https://m.facebook.com/Karma.B1tes
Congatulations Blessedwithone! Fingers crossed for a happy and smooth 9 months.

So had my first craving this morning - and indulged! Toast with garlic, cumin seeds and salt.... DELISH!!!!! Was very hard to stop at two pieces smile
Congrats blessedwithone smile

It's very quite, has everyone joined the facebook group now?

Had another blood test yesterday to check levels, get results tomorrow. Scan next week.

Feeling sick on and off. Very hungry and bloated.
I haven't joined a facebook group just yet. Feel it is still too early and anything could happen to let all these people into my life.

Leaving to go get my scan done in about an hour. Feeling very excited and very anxious! Will hopefully be able to add a pic later.

myunexpectedblessing. oh how exciting!! I don't have my scan til next week. Time feels like its dragging!!
Oh how exciting, can't wait to hear back smile
Sign in to follow this topic