Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in November 2014 Lock Rss

hello ladies,

got the most faintest lines yesterday (10dpo), and a bit darker today... very happy to be joining you here smile

my estimated due date 25th of November

feel ok, although my left boob started to ach a little (same as with my DS started very early)

silly question, how to make your Lilypi going?

hi girls,

not much for me for today... did another test just to make sure it's darker and it is, so very pleased with this

Oriole, welcome and congrats on your bfp! very exciting! I'm having slight twinges here and there too, and same had with my first baby, so I think it's ok.

have a nice day everyone smile

Hi ladies - if anyone wants to join a secret NZ facebook page for mum's due in November, add me as a friend (Katie Crawford - profile pic is me in a black wetsuit, caving), and I'll add you to the group smile
Hi girls, I got my bfp yesterday at 9dpo. tested again today and the line is much darker already! Hope u don't mind me joining in:) I need to book in with the doc to get my hcg monitored (last pregnancy was ectopic) and sort out an early scan...tad nervous but fingers x this time everything will work out. This is bub#1 for hubby and I:) anyone else got any symptoms? I didn't think it was possible but I'm already feeling really queasy:(

Katie I searched for u on fb and couldn't see you???
Hi ladies,

Joining in on this thread too, looks like there are a few of us due in November! Congratulations to you all. smile

I got my BFP on Sat (14DPO) faintish line, and retested today (16DPO) and it's really strong. Yay! I'm getting a blood test tomorrow to confirm and see where my levels are at. I also need to call our OB and book our first scan, probably around the 7 week mark.

By dates, I'll be due on 23 November. This will be our first baby and we have been TTC for a while, and miscarried our first pregnancy in January. Like you JMacca, I am a bit apprehensive, which I think is totally normal after a loss, but also feeling positive and trying to go with the flow.

My symptoms so far are sore boobs, they ache and it's been hard to get comfortable, particularly in bed at night. Also very tired, and a little bit queasy and bloated. But so happy to be pregnant that I'm fine with the symptoms!

Hope you are all feeling well! I haven't had a good read through the thread yet but will go through and catch up on where you are all at. I recognise a few of you from the March TTC thread, *waves* to Dom, blessedwithone, myunexpectedblessing, JMacca and N&P, March was a good month for BFP's!

Is there a list where we can add our due dates?

Hi everyone!

I'm due 13 November with my first after ttc for three years. I'm on the list for IVF and don't want to let everyone know (especially work) till I'm in the 2nd tri.

Katie this might sound dumb as you've called the page secret but can you join the FB group without all your FB friends knowing?

Otherwise I will just make this most of this group smile
Hi and congrats to all the new people. Fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy to everyone. I've moved the list forward so it's easy to find. Feel free to copy and add yourself to it smile

Due dates
1 November - MyUnexpectedBlessing
1 November - 4babiez2love
2 November - Liss06
2 November - Ser1se
3 November - LC+2
4 November - Mz211
5 November - Diminished
6 November - kjlc
9 November - sophie1309
10 November - Dom82

2 November - Liss06
2 November - Ser1se
3 November - LC+2
4 November - Mz211
5 November - Diminished
6 November - kjlc
9 November - sophie1309
10 November - Dom82
13 November - Yellowbrickroad
Yay, congrats chops!!! Hope both of our bubs are sticky bubs this time xox

2 November - Liss06
2 November - Ser1se
3 November - LC+2
4 November - Mz211
5 November - Diminished
6 November - kjlc
9 November - sophie1309
10 November - Dom82
13 November - Yellowbrickroad
16 November - Blessedwithone

Congrats to all of you joining us, nice to see so many long time TTC'ers this month smile

I had trouble finding Katie on FB aswell, I think it might be her privacy settings. If you leave your name here im sure she can add you as a friend then add you to the group or you could add me (Amanda Stoneley) and I can add you to the group you created.

And nope because it is secret no-one can see you are in it, or what you post smile

here is the link to my facebook username if you want to add me I can add you to the Australian Due in November SECRET group. No one, not even on your friends list will see that you have joined, no one can search the group or find it without being added to it smile

https://www.facebook.com/Karma.B1tes?ref=tn_tnmn

I am feeling more sick each day now and even thinking of keeping a stash of jatz in my bag to snack on every 5 minutes to help keep the feeling sick at bay lol.

Im now off to find where I get the ticker thing from.

Yellowbrickroad wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm due 13 November with my first after ttc for three years. I'm on the list for IVF and don't want to let everyone know (especially work) till I'm in the 2nd tri.

Katie this might sound dumb as you've called the page secret but can you join the FB group without all your FB friends knowing?

Otherwise I will just make this most of this group smile
just adding to the due date list

2 November - Liss06
2 November - Ser1se
3 November - LC+2
4 November - Mz211
5 November - Diminished
6 November - kjlc
9 November - sophie1309
10 November - Dom82