Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in November 2014 Lock Rss

My OB called me today, he got my blood results and they were really good. I know HCG numbers aren't everything but it does make me happy. smile I thought I'd be super anxious, but I am so far feeling fairly relaxed and have a better feeling about this pregnancy - even though I know it is super early and I don't want to jinx anything. Blessedwithone - I totally understand how you feel, I am glad you are starting to feel better.

Has anyone told any of their friends and family? I think DH and I will keep it quiet for a little while longer. It's nice to have support and people to talk to on here when no one in real life knows.

Good luck for your scan Dom, let us know how it goes!

Glad your not too anxious Chops, I was so scared at first but now I've known Im pregnant for 2 weeks tomo, and Im starting to calm down a bit. Getting regular bloods helps too. I think coz its soooooo hard for me to fall pregnant anyway, the thought of losing another one is almost too much. I'm getting older (this bub is due a couple weeks after my 30th) and my DD is getting older so this bub is pretty much our last chance of adding to our family.

We normally keep our pregnancys quiet until 12 weeks, but this time we have told all our close family and friends and gosh it feels good! Good to know we can share our little miracle and good to know we have their support if anything bad happens.

So got my 3rd set of bloods today - in 2 weeks my bloods have gone from 25, to 450, to 7600 today!!!

I am so pleased, of course Im not out of the woods yet but that much closer! My GP is going to book me an ultrasound for either next week or week after wink

I think I am going to have a baby!!!!!

Blessedwithone wrote:
So got my 3rd set of bloods today - in 2 weeks my bloods have gone from 25, to 450, to 7600 today!!!

I am so pleased, of course Im not out of the woods yet but that much closer! My GP is going to book me an ultrasound for either next week or week after wink

I think I am going to have a baby!!!!!

That must be such a relief! So pleased for you.

AFM: Feeling a bit sorry for myself today. So tired and nauseous. Couldn't even stomach the roast chicken dinner I cooked. Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

Hi there, we are excited to be pregnant with number 2. Number one is 3 years. We have had to had two lots of bloods to check levels, first was only 14 but in 72 hours it had jumped to 60 smile will monitor for first trimester and we lost our first at 6 weeks but only found out at 13 week scan, for some reason my body holds onto them sad
Change in due date after today's scan

Now due the 13th of November smile

Had a good heartbeat of 110bpm smile
Hi ladies,
I'm now 6 and a half weeks pregnant - due November 11th with my 2nd bub. And only saw this thread today, so thought i'd come by and say hi.
I'm doing ok so far except for being so tired, and a little bit of nausea in the mornings if i don't have breakfast straight away. I managed to keep bub #1 secret from everyone at work until i was 11weeks and almost fainted (i work in a hospital, was assisting someone with a shower and got a bit warm!). This time i'm hoping to keep things to myself again, but have already had a couple of patients who have been on contact precautions and whom pregnant women shouldn't be near, so needed to do some quick talking to swap patients. Oh well, we'll see i guess.
Hoping everyone is managing this first trimester well.
smile
Have been feeling okay, not too many strong symptoms yet have bloods done on monday so all going well I don't think I will have the scan at 7-8 weeks. I have told 1 family member and 1 very close friend, but it is mainly so that if anything happens that I will have some extra support. DP and I have decided that we will probably tell everyone (mostly family and friends) about this time next month if all goes to plan. This is also why I won't be joining the facebook group till later on.
Welcome to all the new ladies! smile

I havnt been on much, mostly on the facebook page.
Had my scan baby measuring 6weeks4days. Should be 7weeks4days by LMP.
I won't change the list until I see the doctor. I usually go early, hoping for the same lol.

Hope everyone's feeling well smile
Dom82 wrote:
How is everyone going??

I still feel pretty good other thenbeing super tired at night time.

Going for my scan tomorrow afternoon.. grin

Good luck Dome! Looking forward hearing how it goes smile

[quote post="3559792" name="Chops30"][b]Chops30 wrote[/b]:
My OB called me today, he got my blood results and they were really good. I know HCG numbers aren't everything but it does make me happy. smile I thought I'd be super anxious, but I am so far feeling fairly relaxed and have a better feeling about this pregnancy - even though I know it is super early and I don't want to jinx anything. Blessedwithone - I totally understand how you feel, I am glad you are starting to feel better.

Has anyone told any of their friends and family? I think DH and I will keep it quiet for a little while longer. It's nice to have support and people to talk to on here when no one in real life knows.

[quote post="3559792" name="Chops30"][b]Chops30 wrote[/b]:

Good luck for your scan Dom, let us know how it goes![/quote]

So glad your boods looking good and you feel positive. I also feel positive about this pregnancy smile

I've told my BF already, going to tell my parents this week. DH's parents are overseas so will tell them when they're back (mid May).... all others will wait till 12 weeks mark hehe smile
I

hi - first time on here smile

im 5 weeks with a due date 22 November 2014

this will be my first baby so im very excited!

Sign in to follow this topic