Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due October 2015 Lock Rss

Just found out yesterday am having a (surprise honeymoon) baby. EDD is October 28th.
Would love to be in touch with others who are expecting at the same time. This is our first and it's all surprisingly overwhelming so am enjoying reading though the forums!
Zoe, I couldn't find the facebook group you started so have added you so I could join. Hope thats ok!
Hi lisabina I'm due on 29th oct with my first too. Even tho I'm nearly 6 weeks I still can't get my head around the fact I'm pregnant . Exciting and scary all at the same time
I know exactly what you mean with exciting and overwhelming. Today had complete meltdown because husband wouldn't let me have sushi for lunch... I can't even pretend that's rational.... Is anyone else finding themselves overly emotional?
I know exactly what you mean with exciting and overwhelming. Today had complete meltdown because husband wouldn't let me have sushi for lunch... I can't even pretend that's rational.... Is anyone else finding themselves overly emotional?
Claireanne, have you found a midwife yet? People keep telling me I'm running out of time (apparently they're in short demand in auckland) but I haven't even thought about it and now am suddenly feeling panicked.
Haha funny u say that as I was the same with real foods mayo tonight . I have met with our midwife and booked her in. Although we don't see her again till 12-13 weeks. I'm sure there are plenty of midwives in auckland but I do know that they limit clients to like 4 a month so depends how popular. When I found out I went to gp and then midwife. I had already researched midwives tho as from a small town Central North Island.
Hi ladies,

I found out a few weeks ago that hubby and I are pregnant with our first baby! We didn't think we'd get pregnant so fast. The plan was to get married then start trying, so two weeks after our wedding my period was late so we took a home pregnancy test which turned out positive. Now I'm 7 weeks pregnant today. Baby is due the 19th October! Morning sickness is in full swing. We went for a dating ultrasound scan last week and could could see a little heart beat! So precious.
Hi ladies,

I found out a few weeks ago that hubby and I are pregnant with our first baby! We didn't think we'd get pregnant so fast. The plan was to get married then start trying, so two weeks after our wedding my period was late so we took a home pregnancy test which turned out positive. Now I'm 7 weeks pregnant today. Baby is due the 19th October! Morning sickness is in full swing. We went for a dating ultrasound scan last week and could could see a little heart beat! So precious.
Lucky you katrinaRussell and congrats . It took us 10 months but finally I'm pregnant with our first smile feeling very blessed . I wish I could have a dating scan but only been offered a scan at 12-13 weeks so will go with that 6 more weeks till I get to hear a heart beat can't wait . Must be a awesome feeling . Have u got yr midwife sorted ? I've got a whole heap of books from the library love reading what's happening week by week
Hi All, Thought I'd join in this forum. Due 23 October with our first. Feeling very excited but also very apprehensive. Today has been the worst day of morning sickness (or more like all day). I've also has an UTI which has been a pain. Off to the toilet all the time. Had to give another sample yesterday to check if it's gone. Quite nerve wracking having to take antibiotics so early on in pregnancy. Had my first midwife appointment last week and she seemed lovely. So tricky choosing one by just a small blurb written about them. Hope everyone else is doing ok so far.
Welcome kiwikimh and congrats . I know exactly how u feel today has also been my worst day I've been in bed most of the day dizzy nauseated and feeling huge already. A UTI on the top is not ideal hope it's clearing up quick. I find this forum quite quiet these days and a few of us are also on Facebook in a secret group which is also quiet . So the more the merrier lets all get chatting again smile
Hi Claireanne, How do I go about joining the Facebook secret group? Keen to chat to more people
Sign in to follow this topic