Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

February 2016 babies Lock Rss

Hi, just have had my BFP after 5 cycles, this will be number 2 for us, I place my due date at Feb 6 but that may change as I have always had an irregular cycle.

I feeling really excited but also nervous!

Hope to see lots of February 2016 baby mummas in here soon!
Hi Mrs B, I'm due Feb 6 too! Baby number two for me as well smile I've just had my gp appointment, he doesn't want to do a hcg blood test! I don't think I will actually believe I am pregnant til 20 week scan smile
Hi Mrs B, I'm due Feb 6 too! Baby number two for me as well smile I've just had my gp appointment, he doesn't want to do a hcg blood test! I don't think I will actually believe I am pregnant til 20 week scan smile
Hi Ladies. I got a BFP this morning! Going to go to docs on Monday to get confirmed. This is number 1 for us so very excited
Congratulations Rose! You have such a wonderful time waiting for you! Hope it all goes well smile
Hi ladies, congrats to you both! I went to my dr to confirm yesterday and she didn't want to do any bloods (had prenatal back in February as cycle was nearly 50 days!) so just urine and some swabs, not sure what for?

She is also booking me in for a dating scan as my my cycles have been all over the show so need to confirm dates smile

Exciting times ahead for us all I think!
Hi Ladies!

I received a BFP 5 days ago, very exciting/scary as this is our first and we weren't expecting to fall pregnant so quickly (first time!).
Have seen my GP and am awaiting blood results but according to last cycle we are due Feb 6th as well!! Popular day!

I was wondering how everyone else is going with their symptoms? I've been lucky so far, the only thing I have had to deal with is dizziness and cramping.

All the best everyone! smile
Hi everyone, I'm also due in Feburary around the 8th with my number three smile
Hi ladies! I'm due between 25th of Jan and 3rd of Feb off our dates! Baby number two here too. I've started a secret group on Facebook. Let me know if you'd like to be added =)
Congrats ladies! I've got my BFP! Baby number 2 due early Feb. would love to join the Facebook group. How do I get added to It?
Hi all,

Looks like feb 6 is proving to be popular! No symptoms for me yet but if I remember rightly it was around the 6-7 week mark that the fun begins!!

How do we join the secret group? I'm keen smile
If you feel comfortable, post your email addresses here then I'll add you to the group. (Easiest way I can think of that doesn't involve you having to search for me and add me as a friend )
Sign in to follow this topic