5. Any due in April 2017 ladies? Got a vvf line today

Any due in April 2017 ladies? Got a vvf line today Lock Rss

Early days but hopeful my rainbow will stick

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

Wow. You must be really, really early. smile

Congrats.

Hi, my name is Rebecca. I just got a positive. I'd be due very early April. I'm not quite sure how I feel. Mostly in shock. This was a very VERY unexpected result. This is baby number 6 for us. We have had a pretty crazy 11yrs. I seem to be very fertile as I have even fallen pregnant through contraception. I have 5 kids already (Jayden 10, Ella 9, Brody 7, Zack 5, Hayley 2) I've also lost a little boy at 20wks and a set of triplets, so this is pregnancy number 8 for us.

Blake's Mummy wrote:
Wow. You must be really, really early. smile

Congrats.

yeah 9dpo lol i test early :)thanks

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Banana_Overdose wrote:
Hi, my name is Rebecca. I just got a positive. I'd be due very early April. I'm not quite sure how I feel. Mostly in shock. This was a very VERY unexpected result. This is baby number 6 for us. We have had a pretty crazy 11yrs. I seem to be very fertile as I have even fallen pregnant through contraception. I have 5 kids already (Jayden 10, Ella 9, Brody 7, Zack 5, Hayley 2) I've also lost a little boy at 20wks and a set of triplets, so this is pregnancy number 8 for us.

Congrats, we tried for this bub as we lost our bub in may at 17wks ..we have 4 kids already Ethan 9 , Jake 7 Emmalee 5 and callum 3 and iv had another mmc also.

sorry for ur losses xx

im excited but scared lol

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our losses were the reason we had our 5th. Our little boy was not planned at all but after we lost him, there was such a huge hole, especially since we were so far along. Now that we have her it feels like it was all part of life's journey, such a sad time that ended up turning into our gorgeous girl. I knew I was pregnant way before I tested. I'm still breastfeeding my 2yr old and it was suddenly hurting every time she latched on, I was bloated, my tiredness has hit an all time high (I ended up buying iron tablets as at first I thought it was just my low iron levels) and I had noticed a particular funny smell down there that I only get when I'm pregnant.

oh really, yeah its very hard time..the kids pain hurt me the most they were so upset.

oh ok iv only had some light cramps, ovary pain and tender boobs.

yeah i noticed a smell yesterday lol i thought thats different hmm lol

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

I'm so glad I'm not the only early tester hahaha!! Due 31st March but I think I'll go over again.
Hooray for rainbow babies x
lol yesterdays lines are so much better then thursdays im so glad, i thought for a min the first test i took was dodgy..just hope everything is ok .

yeah i cant help myself i was testing with cheapies from 7dpo lol..

im not sure how to work my edd out this cycle was longer then normal cause i was sick in my main wk of my fertile period ..12/6 is when i got great opk positive i was cd25 so i added 14 on for leutal phase and got 39 so iv been putting that in calculators, im getting 5th april, but i suppose the first scan will put me behind like always lol..

Hows everyone feeling today?

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

I'm honestly not sure on my dates. I wasn't keeping tabs because I wasn't planning on another baby. I just know it would be roughly very late March/early April. It was only because my friend was talking about af arriving (we are in sync) that I started connecting dots and all the subtle changes that made me test. My dates always get pushed back anyway plus my last few babies have been late to arrive so I'm going with April.

Feeling a lot better since I've started my iron tablets. My iron is low at the best of times so whenever I'm pregnant it just ruins me if I'm not taking tablets. Other than that we are all good here.

I'm much the same Banana_overdose!

I'm feeling great! a little nauseous in the mornings but other than that a little tired so i'm super stoked!!

Yeah will have to wait for our first scans ????

Yep I was taking the iron and folate before I fell so going to continue with that now ..

I'm feeling ok a little tired some light cramps.. I don't get nausea till 6 wks though , so not looking forward to that lol..

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Sign in to follow this topic