Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2019 group Lock Rss

Hi Popcorn ???? yup due 14th April in Auckland
Sent smile
Can you please delete my email from your replied comment when you add me to the Facebook group? Thanks!
SezzaE5 wrote:
Can you please delete my email from your replied comment when you add me to the Facebook group? Thanks!

Sure, all done and I sent the invite to your email the other day. Did you receive it?
Ahh just found it in my junk folder. Thank you!
Maria RS wrote:
Hello Tabitha, I am Maria, 35 and waiting for my first baby. I am due at the end of January (I know it is not April), but I would love to join your group. I am currently living overseas, but I will be giving birth in Wellington (my partner is a kiwi), and I am quite lost, to be honest. It would be great if I can count with the support of some women who know how the system works there and can give me some advice smile smile

Maria.

Hello, I was wondering if you found the January group?? I'm due Jan 22nd and would love to chat with others due around then!

thanks grin

Hi ladies, i have only just found that I'm pregnant and due around late April, early May. Could I please be added to the FB group?
lilpea.jo wrote:
Hi ladies, i have only just found that I'm pregnant and due around late April, early May. Could I please be added to the FB group?

Sure thing hun. What's your email?
Member763305 wrote:
Maria RS wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if you found the January group?? I'm due Jan 22nd and would love to chat with others due around then!

thanks grin

Hi Maria! Yes I was just waiting to hear back from you on that ????. Follow this link https://www.huggies.co.nz/forum/4-pregnancy-bir... and ask Jessica to add you. I think she has requested PMs. Good luck with your pregnancy! smile
Popcorn86 wrote:
lilpea.jo wrote:

Sure thing hun. What's your email?

lilpea.jo@hotmail.com
Hey Popcorn86 are you the same person that started the Due in April 2019 forum thread over on Oh Baby forum? There's 4 of us (due in April, all in NZ) who have started a little fb group from that thread as I wasn't sure if you were still checking it. It would be awesome to merge our groups together if possible?! Looking forward to joining you soon! smile

lilpea.jo@hotmail.com[/quote]

All sent smile
Sign in to follow this topic