Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due date 12th aug Lock Rss

Hey all

im 17, having a baby gurl. IM due on the 12th aug I just thought id come on here and see if any one wanted to chat or anything. I feel so scared being so young and having a baby and having to be a single mum..

People say to me ill get through it, but at times likes this , you need other people who understand what ur going through aswell... other pregnant women..

So if anyone would like to caht please feel free to do it on here or (email- [email protected])

Ness-N-Akeira

hey thats my birthday... the 12th august.. lol that would be so cool if bub come on time if u have msn feel free to add me
[email protected]
Im not a single mum at the moment but i was when my daughter was born and was for the first few months... which was the hardest part of having babies... but ill talk to u more about it through msn or email either way

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

hey nessa

im 18 n having a baby boy on the 10th of august... i have added u to my msn so hope to chat soon

mira
xoxox

DS Aryan 30.07.06 & DS Tyreese 25.10.07 & DS Brayd

Hi Babes

I'm Julie and 22 years old. Due on 8th August 06. Already a first tym Mum to Angel; 10 months, so which means I gave birth last year in July.

Yea its hard and I hope everything goes well for you.. I'd love to chat with you coz we all understand what ur goin thru. I'm a single Mum too but lucky I coped really well as I borrowed lots of pregnancy books and all.

It taught me so much and thats how I taught angel to sleep through, not be demanding and spoiled etc..... It prepared me heaps.
email me at : [email protected] and all the sexc mother to be's as well

Julie, Fairfield NSW, 10mth baby, due 8th Aug 06

Sign in to follow this topic