Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

~DUE FEBUARY 07~ Lock Rss

Hi just thought it would be good to start a thread for feb but am still a bit scared to do it :S
I am due on the 3rd feb unless the dr changes that later smile
I am 35 yrs old mum to one daughter & have been trying for No 2 for over a yr now hope to meet others due around the same time
Mariann
HI MAZZ,

I'm not saying that I'M PREGNANT yet - but have done 2 tests today and have come up with extremely faint 2nd lines....

So if I am (going to the doctor's on the 14th of June and get it confirmed then) - I'll be due around the 6th Feb 2007.. I'd be 4 weeks today if I am pregnant...

Had a mc, 4 weeks ago - so I'm pretty scared and not going to get my hopes up until I see my doctor.

Anyway all the best Mazz - will let you know if I stay in this thread!!! I hope so!!!

Clare xxxxxxxxxx smilesmilesmile

Hi Girls,

Congratulations on your new pregnancies! I am hoping that I will be joining you for a Feb bub.

I did 2 tests over the weekend and they both came up with faint positive lines and I still haven't got my periods which are always regular.

Am going to do another test tomorrow and if it is positive, I will be due 18 Feb 07 - woohoo!!

My 1st bub was 4 weeks premmie and very small for size, only 2.2kg so does anyone know if 2nd baby's are early/small if your 1st one was? I don't want to go through 3 weeks in Special Care Nursery again!

Hope you are all having healthy pregnancies and enjoying every minute of it! I really hope that I will be a regular on this page!
Hi
I did a test last night and it was positive. I did another 3 just to check. I have an 11month old and we were hoping to have another soon so we are happy. I worked out will be due 20th Feb but will probably have to have bub early so will prob be early feb.
/Lisa
Hi all!
Bub number 2 is so far due 9 February 2007... Been feeling a little unwell and incredibly tired!

My son Linsley was due 2 February 2006!!! But he graced this world with his woderful presence 16 January 2006 instead. He is 23 weeks old today, thats about 5 and a bit months.

We did plan bub number 2 but didn't expect it to happen so quickly, never mind! We are so excited...

Already picked a girls name- Taliah Kelsey, a boys middle name will be- Christopher. We're doing well! We were still undecided on Linsley's name till the night before he was born.
Hi Mariann.

I'm due 3rd feb too. (unless the ultra sound is different)
I'm 27 and have a 7 month old daughter. I'll have my hands full with 2 children under 2!

Amanda, vic, Tia 09/11/05 Jai 09/02/07

Hi Girls,

Iam due on Feb the 14th. Valentines day!!!

Already have 14 month old baby girl. She took some time to concieve with help. This one happened second month of trying!! Didn't expect it to happen that quickly, but very pleased.

Kate, Bree 4/5/05 & Gemma 8/2/07

Hi,
I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my second bub. I already have a 2-year old daughter, and this is my 3rd attempt, so fingers crossed. If all goes well, I'm due on the 11th of february. smile

Qld, two girls

Hi Mariann,

my name is Anita and I am 26 mum to 2 boys aged almost 4 and 2 1/2 and I am pregant with my third which is due on the 7th feb, but as I went over with both of my boys this date is going to be more like the 17th Feb! ha ha

nice to talk to you, keep in touch and let me know how you are going, I am feeling sick all the time, something I didnt feel with both of my boys.

Anita, 3 boys 09.08.02, 07.11.03, 10.02.07 & #4 du

HI,

Hello all. I am new to Huggies, and just wanted to share with you thatI am due on 5/2/2007. So today makes me 11wks and 4 days.

Am very excited and am counting down the days!

Hope to learn more on how to use forums so I can chat again soon

Heidi
xoxoxo

Heidi, SA, Zakary (7.7.96) & Zohe (5.9.00)

Hello everybody,

My name is Melissa and i am due on the 28th of Febuary, I have a 3 year old son and a 19 month old daughter.

I got married on the 3rd of June and havent had a period since the week before the wedding. Was going to try for another baby alittle after the wedding but it seems I dont have to now.

I'd like to say Congratulations to all the expecting mums and dads. Its all so exciting. Hope everything goes well and Febuary seems to be a good month to have a baby. lol,

I'd like to chat to women at the same stage as even though this is my 4th pregnancy but 3rd baby I think im more sacred this time around.

Mel, Bailey 30/3/03, Jaida 10/12/04 & EDD 3/3/07

Hi Everyone! Guess this is where I fit in! Anxious and worried at first about having another but now it's sunk in, it's very exciting! Bit worried about telling the family still though, reckon they'll think we're crazy. Guess they'll accept it eventually. Think we're going to break the news to our boys tonight, might get a mixed reaction there too. Imagine a toddler pulling at you wanting to play when you're trying to get your Yr 9 assignment completed?! Hmmm... Got first scan on Saturday, so hopefully we'll get something on tape to show them. Yikes I never saw myself as the Mum of 5, and I wonder if I've got the patience, still, can't help but be thrilled.

Tess,boys 11, 10, 7yr old twins,girl born 17 Feb07

Sign in to follow this topic