Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

23yr old due 25th july Lock Rss

Hi all,
I am new at this so bear with me. I am 23 years old and about to have my first baby. So far the only heartburn has been my biggest pain. Started at 2 months and is still burning!!! Would love to hear from anyone with similar age, due date or suffering the dreaded heartburn

Rachael

Rachael, SA, 1st baby

Hi there Rachael

Firstly, congrats on your pregnancy!

I am due 8/7 and have suffered heartburn since about 4 months. It got that bad that I asked my doctor for something to relieve it. What a godsend. I also take rennie (available over the counter at the chemist).

A midwife at the hospital also suggested to eat your main meal at lunch time instead of at night as then the food doesn't sit at the top of your belly and the gases don't sit there too.

Hope that helps

Howdy, you could also try keeping your main intake of fluids to during the day, particularly hot drinks. I find when I have a cuppa at night I get shocking heartburn. Aint rennie's grand...pity they taste so fowl.
Hi ther Racheal, i am 25 yrs old and about to have my first baby in July, 28th of July i have been told. Me and hubby live in Adelaide, where abouts are you?

I suffered from terrible heartburn too, couldnt sleep at night and was in so much pain and felt sick. Now I take a mylanta just before I hop into bed and it seems to fix it right up. though I still have a hard time sleeping, i toss and turn all night and cant get comfy. I feel huge.

I cant wait until our baby is born, we have been told he has a willy, either way I would have been happy. We too have lots of painting to do before the big day, Though I am not much help as I seem to get so very tired......

good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Hope you get rid of the heartburn!
Hi there,
I am new to this aswell! I'm 24 and expecting my first on the 19th June. I have had an absoloute dream pregnancy and cant beleive how quick it has gone. Starting to get a little emotional now with only a few weeks left, lots going on in my mind!! Partner is still away and expected back next week so lets hope he/she will wait till then! How is everyone else going?
Ange - Perth

Ange, Joshua almost 1 & step-son Chris 8!!

Sign in to follow this topic