Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

June 2005 Lock Rss

Hi,

I am due in June 2005 and wanted to start corresponding with others due in the same month.

My due date is 01.06.05, so if anyone is interested in chatting let me know.

Murphy75, how are you going with your pregnancy so far?

Mandy

Mandy, VIC, Mum of Hayley Born 02.06.05

Hi..I am going well. I got to hear the baby's heart beat yesterday. My due date was also confirmed as 01/06/05.

If you want to chat via email or MSN my addy is lisagbain@hotmail.com

Lisa - Tyler (06/05), Emily (05/07)

Hi there,

My due date is 24 June '05. So I am a couple of weeks behind you both.

Wow, you got to hear your baby's heartbeat? I can't wait for that.

Are either of you over your morning sickness, tiredness, yet?

Barb - Daughter born 26/06-05 No# 2 due 17 Sep 06

Not yet...the morning sickness is a little better, but I am more tired than ever

Yes, I'm the same. My morning sickness, I thought was getting better, but seems to be worsening again. I just can't wait to stop feeling so tired! Especially with Christmas coming up!

I spoke to soon, I hve been sick again the last 2 days, and more tire than ever. We went shopping Saturday morning to finish gift buying for my partner's girls and when we got home I sat on the lounge and couldn't keep my eyes open. I fell asleep for a couple of hours.

Have you been getting headaches as well? For about the last week now, late every afternoon I get the worst headaches. The midwife said it was nothing to worry about and just my hormones runnning riot. She said it was good. A couple of friends said to me that it means I'm having a girl (I think they're hoping it's a girl!!) Try telling my head it's good! LOL!! They last until I wake up the next morning.

Hi there

I am due 5 june 2005, i had really bad morning sickness up until the last few weeks, now i am just really tired

vikki NSW first pregnancy

Hi Ladies

I am due on 20th June. I have been very lucky with no morning sickness but i have been extremely tired and worn out.

Adam(07/09/01), Holly(08/07/04) & Matthew(230605)

hi Vicki and Sheryl,

Vicki you're ahead of Sheryl and I. I'm due on 24/06/05. Im off for my second attempt at a nuchal scan on Friday. When I went last Friday the baby was 2mm too small to do the test properly. They did do the blood test though so at least this Friday I only have to have the ultrasound. Bit worried about it, but at least I'll get to see my baby again.

Have either of you had many ultrsounds yet?

Hi Barbs,
I have only had one ultrasound so far that was the nuchal scan at 12 weeks, my next one is 19 weeks and i cant wait, good luck with yours on friday

vikki NSW first pregnancy

I am due 1st June 2005, I haven't had any scans yet (I was supposed to have one at an antenatal visit last week but the hospital didn't book it in properly. I am now waiting for my 19 week scan which is booked in for 7th Jan 2005 and I can't wait

Sign in to follow this topic