Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

due sept 05 Lock Rss

i am due with my third in sept 05 i know its still early but if its meant to be its meant to be

gail SA 4 girls 17months apart 1 set twins

Hi, I am also due in Sept 05 ......getting carried away already but I guess a positive attitude is the best one to have...
Anyway this will be my second....my son is only 11 months but hubby and I wanted kids close in age...
Well best of luck with it all....is good to know there are others in the same boat.
Take care
Em

Mum to Jai and Chase!

as you probably read this will be my third first two 17 months apart this one will be 17 months younger than the second so for about 1 and1/2 months i will have 3 under 3 i know it wont be easy but i am looking forward to it i would rather them be close together than not

goodluck

gail SA 4 girls 17months apart 1 set twins

I think that I might be pregnant again. I will also have 3 under 3 my first two are 13months apart. So hopefully I will find out in the next week if I am.

God Bless

Mum to 5 amazing gifts from God. 3 girls 2 boys

Congratulations ladies. I too am due in September. This will be my third. I have very mixed feelings about this pregnancy. Excited and scared. But it will be nice to talk to others who are dur around the same time. No morning sickness yet. But then I never had any with my other kids either.
Take care
Reen xx
Hi and Congratulations. I am due at the end of September also. My first born was a boy and he was born Jan 03 so there will be close to 3 years between them.
The reason I have left it so long is because it took me 18 months to recover fully from my c/section and wanted to be fit with this pregnancy in the hope I can have a VBAC!
So far so good at 4 weeks and 3 days - I hope to keep the fitness going - Anyone else into keeping really fit while pregnant?

jodie mum to addison 30/01/03, Baby 2 due 24/09/05

Congrats to all. This is my first visit and I am due with my 2nd on Sept 13th. Long way off yet. This year will be slow I think. I have a 7 year old whom has Autistic Spectrum and he is very excited. No names chosen yet...too early, but my son has declared it will have a Power Rangers Name. Back to school on Monday for this little monster.

Mum of one Autistic age 7, and preg with No. 2

congats everybody. I am also due Sept 05 (6th).
I have a daughter 20mths, so she will be 2.5 when the next baby is born, she is already excited, everytime she sees a baby on the T.v or in mags, she always says bibi.
I haven't had morning sickness yet but am very tired and neuseous all the time, hoping will go away soon.
with my daughter I had really bad morning sickness all day, so I'm thankful I haven't got that.

Jodie,Vic, 20mth old and bb2 on the way

hi. i am also due in september. first one for me. baby due on grandmothers birthday so very excited and probably over confident at this stage that everything will happen smoothly. only slight morning sickness although heard it can increase during 6-8 week mark - not looking forward to that on my 5am starts!
hi im tracy im also due in sept 05 13th this will be my third baby hope to chat to you all soon

mum to 3

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering how everyone is getting along with their pregnancy? I'm currently 11 weeks down. This pregnancy feels totally different from my last 2. Which is making me think I'm having a girl. Guess I'll just have to wait until I have my scan to find out. Well I hope everyone is doing well. Will keep you updated. talk soon.
Reen
Hi..just found this post so I thought I'd add my bit. There are two 'due in September' posts so I might just copy and paste this post into the other one as well.
I am due early September. I am not exactly sure of my dates, but we will just wait to see what the ultrasound shows at my 20 week scan. According to my calculations I am 12 weeks this week. Morning sickness is all day sickness for me, but this time it was intense while it lasted but seems to be ending quicker than it did with my other two pregnancies. This is my third pregnancy. My first two girls are 12 months apart, and number 2 and 3 will be 15months apart. We are going to have about 8 months of 3 under 3. I am anticipating it is going to be very difficult, and I'm not sure how I'll cope. Number 3 was of course a surprise, and totally unexpected. We even tried the morning after pill, and it didn't work!!
I'm getting used to the idea now that I'm pregnant again though, and I'm sure I will love this baby just as much as I love my two little girls.
That's enough from me right now. Looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing.
George
Sign in to follow this topic