Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

DUE IN AUGUST 2007 AND MAYBE TWINS!!! Lock Rss

Hi there everyone,
Happy new Year to u all...
I didnt have the best xmas as i was in and out of hospital over it,as i had severe morning sickness and couldnt hold any food or liquid down,so i had to be put on drips...I am only 7weeks pregnant.
And they said by my sudden high hormone levels and from me being so sick,that i could be having twins!!
Both my hubbys parents have them on both sides!!
At first,we thought'omg,how will we be able to handle twins!" but now...its sunk in and we think it will be great,as if its meant to be its meant to be.
So after a full week of vomitting,im now feeling better,but still tired and dizzy.
we can have a ultrasound in 2weeks to find out how many bubbas there are..(bring it on)
are there any other mums out there who have had twins or have been really sick???im sure there are!
bec..........

Bec,VIC,MIKI 16/7/05 JELLYBEAN EDD 24/8/07

Hi bec
i am just over seven weeks and although i have not been put on a drip or constant vomiting i have been really sick since before i found out i was surprised as i didn't really getm/s with my daughter.
There are two sets of twins on my mothers side so its a possibility but one i am not thinking would happen to me!!!he he i am having ultrasound in a few weeks just to make sure tho. good luck with everything!
sarah

dd 16 months, twin boys due aug

hey sarah, ur fam sounds lots like mine altho my sickness hasnt been 2 bad. my mum has 4 sibilings who r twins and my aunty had stillborn boys. chances of having twins r very high coz they havent skipped yet. wot date in august r u due? im 15th.

Ali, mum to Sarah 26/04/06 and Emma 16/08/07

Sign in to follow this topic