Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

December 07 Lock Rss

This is my first time using this and oops....silly me, I meant to reply to this message, however I opend up a new discussion. Oh well never mind. I am due on the 5th of December and am having my baby at North West Private in Brisbane. I am extremely excited, yet anxious. I have been quite ill too. Not fun for first time Mummy
Hi Im a first time mum due on the 2nd of December 07. Excited and scared all in one. This baby has been a long time comming. Tried for years and after giving up on the idea of becoming a mum- bingo- im pregnant. Hubby is over the moon. Have booked in Hawkesbury Hosp at Windsor, NSW.
Natlin.
Good luck to all the expecting mum in December!
Hi everyone,

I'm Jess and my 2nd is due 27th December according to the first ultrasound but I think I'm further along then that.

I will be having this one at the Mater in North Sydney. I had my first there, he's nearly 22mths, and I found it to be really nice. So Miss K if you want to know what its like just ask me.

Anyway hope everyone is doing well.

Jessica, Parramatta, 1yr Girl, 3yr old Boy

hey eceryone,

my name's elizabeth & i'm from mackay and i am due on the 2nd dec 2007. this is no. 2 bub, i have a 7mth old (almost 8mths).

and no. 1 was & no. 2 will be born at the base hospital mackay.

hi i am due Dec 9th with bub #1 so i am very excited and nervous!
it looks like december is going to be a busy month!
im jaz due 5th dec o7 i have brianna(5) and joel (2half) im having mine at redlands in qld you?
im jaz im due 5th dec and having mine at redlands they r great this is my third im 24yrs you? [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic