Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Anyone due Late Nov-early Dec Lock Rss

Hi everyone

Well i have finally got my BFP that i have been waiting for!!!
I am due the 30th November

Anyone else due around this time?

Amber

How exciting Amber!!!! Just wanted to pop in and say CONGRATS! Come join us in the November thread if u like.

Take care and best of luck!!

Mel

hi..
im due 5th dec with 2nd bub.. hope to chat soon..

jOrdan 10.5.04 Breeanna 04.12.07

my name is trish and im due the same time as you wow! what area do you live in ?
Well i just found out last thusrday that i was preggers.

I havent had a period since 4th Feb 2007, but after that date i had 5 neg preg test. So i didnt get preggers then, its only recent. I had a scan last friday and it showed the gestational sac so i was under 5 weeks. So im guessing now that im at least 5 weeks.

Im also guessing that my due dat is mid-late december. So om probably in the wrong thread. I have another scan in 3 weeks.

So will let u know then.

Natasha

Joshua 04/06/06 Number 2 due somewhere in December

Natasha, NSW, Joshua 04/06/06 Lucas 06/12/07

Natasha - I have been wondering where you got to - you posted in the November thread a while back.

Congrats!!! Best of luck with the pregnancy!!! Wow a Christmas baby (22nd is a good date, my b'day, lmao)

Take care,
Mel

Hi there!

Found out a few weeks ago that I'm pregnant with #2, due 2nd December. DS #1 wil be 12 1/2 months when #2's due!

I'm 20 y/o from Chch, married and have our own house etc
[Edited on 19/04/2007]

Chch NZ, Tyler (3y) + Jayden (2y)

Hi,

My names Amy. I'm from CHCH too and due on the 2nd Dec with my first BUBS, would love to chat.

Hi all! I'm 22 and 15 weeks pregnant and due on Nov 24th. No morning sickness so far, which is great. Hope your all doing well. I'm located in Brisbane Queensland.

Kristy
Hello from Auckland, New Zealand.

I am due 26th Nov, and this will be our first child (Lord willing). I'm 32 years old.

Hope to hear from you all soon. Take care

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/XyY1p13.png

Hi all
I am due the 28th Dec with No#2... Riley will be just under 2 months off 3 when this one is due, so yay he should be a great help
Good luck to all with their pregnancys

]

Hi Contratulations to all you mums 2 be. My name is Nicole and I'm due the 6th December with baby no 3.
Good luck to you all.

Sign in to follow this topic