Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due in February 2006!!!!!!!!!! Lock Rss

hello,

is there anyone due in february 2006 around?

my name is Kristi, 27, mum to 4 kids, this baby is my 5th and my 4th baby was due in february 2005!!!!!!!

looking forward to getting to know some of you!!!!!!

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

Hi Kristi,

I'm due on the 31st January 2006. But I'm sure I will go over and the baby will be born in February. My little boy was born the 31st January 2004!

What date are you due?

Trudie xx

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

Hi,

I found out today that I am pregnant with bub number 3 and i am due on the 20th Feb 06. I am so excited ( and nervous) about having another bub. We were only going to have 2 but i have enjoyed having kids so much that I had to have another.

I am feeling a little green today which is a little different to my last 2 pregnancies. I has nausea with both but it started at 6 & 8 weeks and with this one I am only 4/12 weeks and feel lousy. Did anyone else feel the same at the szame time. If so what was the sex of your bub????(if you already have one).

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Bel
[Edited on 09/05/2007]
Hi all im new to this forum , i have a 4 1/2 yr old already but still all scarey ,
The last scan i had recons im due 16feb but cause of the last time i had aunty flow an that im Sure (an so is my bf an lil girl) can feel the bub which makes me think im 2-3 weeks ahead but for the mo Im a feb mummy to be grin

m/s is still around hasnt totaly gone yet , had the first of a little heart burn last nite

Breast are Huge allready , i was a d-dd before this pg but now im allready a F !

smells stilll are buggin me an now bf calls me puppy dog nose ,allways complaining about the smell of him an things around He cant smell LoL
Be nice to talk to other mums due around me i findin it hard to find other mums to be to chat to Epes ones around my area (where are u toowoomba mums ! lol )

anyways nice to mee you all Oh btw im Vicki an in 24 1/2 wink
Hey new to the site, everytime I go to the doctor, obstitrician or for a ultrasound I get given a different date. Im due somewhere between Jan 31st 05 & Feb 7th 05

Sydney, Baby Boy 3/2/06 Baby Girl 13/5/07 Baby Boy

Hi Kristi,
My name is Rita, 23.
My first baby is due around the 20th of February 2006!!! Very excitied... smile
We are having a baby boy, not too sure about the name yet.

Best of luck!!!

Rita, 23, VIC, Due 20th Feb 2006 - Boy

Hi Everyone,
My name is Rita, 23.
My first baby is due around the 20th of February 2006!!! Very excitied... smile
We are having a baby boy, not too sure about the name yet.

Best of luck!!!

Rita, 23, VIC, Due 20th Feb 2006 - Boy

Hi Everyone,
We are currently expecting our fourth baby, due on the 25th Feb 2005. A couple of days ago we found out that it's going to be a girl. I'm so excited. We already have a six year old girl and three year old twins - boy/girl.

I'm writing this to say that it's great to see that were not alone having a larger family. I would love to hear from others about your experiences as mums, especially how you've coped with trying to meet the needs of several children plus a new born. Any tips??

At the moment I can't decide if a baby carrier might be a good idea to try to overcome the burden of a pram and toddlers on foot. Let me know what you think.

kinga,SA, fourth on the way

hi kristi im due february 4th this is my 6th baby am currently doing my vce have exams in two weeks looking after the rugrats 15,12,12,and 2.5 (lost alittle boy 2002) also work part time for undercover wear feel absoulotly exhausted at the moment and stressed will probably feel better after exams are over would loveto hear from you email adress [email protected] have a great pregnancy

t

HI,
my name is Cass, i am 18, and i am due on valentines day (14th feb) 2006.

because im so young just want to get know some people so i dont feel as scared!

my nan was 18 when she had my mum, and my mum was 18 when she had me so i was surprised to find out i was pregnant at 18 as well! none of our pregnancies were planned. so i thought taht was pretty cool!

http://lilypie.com][img]http://bd.lilypie.com/C9aW

Hi Kristi,

I'm Due in February on the 10th....

Starting to get scared as its my first and i'm still not fully pre-pared yet

Renee, WA, 1st due 10th Feb 06

Sign in to follow this topic