Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

MAYBIES 07 Lock Rss

Goodmorning Ladies
how are you all doing?
thank you for all your well wishes only one more sleep to go so this will be my last post for a wee bit *fingers are crossed*

Amber - you poor thing hun i hope that bubs comes out for you soon i will be thinking of you and i hope everything goes well for you with whatever happens smile

Everyone else (so many names t remember ) i hope you are all well and taking care not long to go for you ladies now how exciting smile

Well i should get a wriggle on just finnised breakfast going to finnish paking my bags for hospital etc and just relax today i think smile my mum and dad are arriving tonight so am doing a big roast turkey dinner he he he yum yum.

take care all
Luv Sammy xxx

Hi Girls,
Sharni, welcome! You should have joined us earlier!
Amber, I drink the raspberry tea (once a day) and I also take the tablets (6 a day).
I have been assured/promised from a natrupath, health shops and my obst that it doesn't bring on labour, just prepares your body for giving birth. so maybe it wouldn't do what you want ?!?!
We have had a nice day. We went to Chadstone shopping centre to get a few last minute things and I got a new phone because I have to hand in my work phone. The afternoon is going to be spent cleaning up the rest of the house and getting it back to normal.
Belle, can't wait to see the new babies room - the pictures you put on Maybies looked great when it was Rori's room.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend - I can't believe I'm so excited about cleaning!!

Nic, one of the last posts on the last forum was from Sky-lee saying that she would swap numbers with you because you chat on msn - thats why I matched you up. If you want I can give you my number as a back-up.

Ange

Posted by: Sammy21
Goodmorning Ladies
how are you all doing?
thank you for all your well wishes only one more sleep to go so this will be my last post for a wee bit *fingers are crossed*

Amber - you poor thing hun i hope that bubs comes out for you soon i will be thinking of you and i hope everything goes well for you with whatever happens smile

Everyone else (so many names t remember ) i hope you are all well and taking care not long to go for you ladies now how exciting smile

Well i should get a wriggle on just finnised breakfast going to finnish paking my bags for hospital etc and just relax today i think smile my mum and dad are arriving tonight so am doing a big roast turkey dinner he he he yum yum.

take care all
Luv Sammy xxx
Hey Ange,

Yep that's no worries for me and Sky-Lee to swap numbers!! I don't mind, if i can't get on to Sky-Lee i'll just get Scott to send someone an email and let them know! I have Sammy's number anyway so might be able to get her to write a post up if i can't get Sky-Lee!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Welcome to Maybies Sharni!! Hi to everyone else!!

Yesterday i had some horrid pains! Everytime bub woud move i would nearly fall to the floor! Maybe he was turning!! Or maybe i'm just wishing!! I guess i'll find out for sure on Tuesday at my scan. The pains were pretty bad though! At one stage i thought i was going into labour, but the pains were only when bub would move, so i figured it wasn't labour!

Anyway girls,
Catch you all soon!!
Nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

Good luck tomorrow Sammy!! I can't wait to hear you have had you bub!!

Hey Girls!!

We'll ive found the post too smile The new site is a little annoying I think..

Im going really well, im super excited about Sammy having her bub tomorrow - how crazy is it.. We'll all be in her position soon!! Good Luck Honey - Cant wait to hear all about your adventure when your able to email etc again!! Cant wait to see photos too hehe

Sharni, Welcome!! What a nice surprise to see a new person on our thread! You'll have to join up to our Maybies site (MSN Group Site) and see all our pics etc..

Nic - How you doin sweetie?? Not long now huh.. I hope Alex and Lauren have been good kiddies for you x When do you find out if your having a c-section again??

Ange - I hope your well, how does the raspberry tea taste? Im still considering buying it.. Just never been a herbal tea drinker.. but i figure, it cant hurt! A quick question, i've only got Kels (emis mum) number for the birth announcement thing. Do I post for her also when she has her baby - your email didnt say..

Belle - Hows everything going? Neighbours still giving you grief? I sure hope not.. grr And everything ok on the home front still??

Skylee - Good news about bubs turning!!! Photos look great

Well I think thats enough for me, sorry for the length of the post..

Have a great night all!

Luv Renee xxxx000xxx

Morning,

For the birthing partners thing, if the person who has had the baby texts their partner. Then the partner can come on the forum and announce that 'blah blah has had their baby, healthy girl, 3 kilos' etc.

Renee, the raspberry tea is not really something I like that much (I'm not a tea drinker) but it's not too bad. The other option is to take the tablets. You can buy them from health stores and you take 2 with breaky, 2 with lunch & 2 with dinner.

Ange

[colou=option]I'm just trying out colour[/blue]
Hopefully it worked!

Didn't work sad Will try once more. [color=option]value[/green]
Hi All! So much excitement in the air. We are all coming up to our special times. Soon we'll all be holding our bubs and ALL be in the 'same boat' as far as our lives being changed forever.

Welcome Kristi and Sharni. You chickies should have joined earlier. The more the better, I say.

Kristi - my bub was 3/5 in position, that is amazing. 2/5 is the full diameter of your bubs head. Try relaxing through your BH. Just remember it is your body preparing itself for labour smile

My bubs has dropped. I could literally feel him drop yesterday (well I think so anyway). It is so exciting. Although I am not expecting to pop till May. But I do have a feeling it will be before the 9th.
Last week of work this week! YAY

Ange - Nic and I talked and we r probably too close in due dates to message each other. That is fine though. I am sure I can put a post on when I go into labour. Or let someone know anyway.

Amber - sounds like u r having fun these days...not. ouch.

All the best to Sammy & Belinda for today!

We might have to start a new thread in newborns. Or just start using our Maybies site to chat about our littlies once they arrive. I know it will be interesting for all of us to 'compare notes' about our bubs first teeth, etc. But I know that it can be quite BORING for others to read.

He he Ange, I tried the colour thing about 4 times (I just previewed my post before I submitted it).

I had no luck either.

It looks like Nic got it earlier, I am sure she can explain.

How's bubs room going anyway? Do u have photos up on Maybies? I will go and check now anyway.

Hi girls,

how is everyone doing?

good luck 2 sammy and belinda, boy i wish i was u!!

still havnt heard from the hospital about my first antenatal appointment, which worries me abit but hopefully they will ring today... hopefully they got my referral!!

Sky-Lee- well done. hopefully he wont take 2 long for him go right the way down, but i think from now anyway gravity will do its job lol.

Nic- YaY! hopefully lil Matty is moving bum up, i have ur number so i can put ur birth post up for u... if u or scott can msg me n let me know...

Sorry girls i know i sound like a winger we are all going thru the same things, i just dont think im handling it as well as everyone else!!! im just so frustrated with being pregnant i cry! if i cant deal with the pregnancy part honestly how the hell am i going 2 deal with the birth and the 25 yrs after!!! Im so ashamed! Women have babies everyday, thats one of the things i have loved about being a woman is that i used 2 always fell abit superior 2 men that we were chosen 2 have the babies cos we had the strongest make up, but theres just no way im dealing with this well at all, i havnt even completed my 40 weeks or delivered a healthy baby yet and i already dont want 2 do this again!!! Is it my age? Am i being a woss? Or is a first child thing?

take care girls & bubbies

Hey girls,

i just popped in quick to say hi!

I have an app in a few minutes so i'll post when i get back!

For the girls trying to work out the colour! I just copied and pasted from the bit below! Then the "option" bit is where you put the colour you want! Don't change anything else, just delete the word option and put your colour EG blue, pink! whatever!!

Hope that helps!!
Mawh

Hi Everyone!
Thank you for welcoming me aboard.

Just a quick question for those of you who are having baby number 2 or 3 etc, are you finding that BH pains are more servere this time around?

Sharni

Happy Mum, TAS, DS 14/10/2004, DD 25/5/07

Sign in to follow this topic