Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?
  5. Anybody just had a boy and recently had circumsized?

Anybody just had a boy and recently had circumsized? Rss

Hi Everyone,

Would love to hear from mums that have not long had a baby boy and had them circumsized. Im from the Wollongong area and would like to find out off other mums where they have had ther lil ones done, as im having trouble finding a doc that will do this procedure, as i know its not a very common thing done these days. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kelly, NSW due 14/8/05

Hi - I have a little boy who is 14 weeks old, and he was circumcised on the eighth day.
I live on the Central Coast (north of Sydney) and I took him to a doctor in Newcastle called Dr Kirsh. (can give you his number if you like).
The procedure was simple. We did not need any type of referral for the circumcision, we just rang up and made an appointment. He specializes in circumcision and that is all he does. He did a good job and I am pleased that I got it done and it is all over and done with. Had no hassles at all. Have two friends who both had their little boys done (in the last 6 months) there and they were both happy with him.
I know Newcastle is a bit of a hike from Wollongong but perhaps they can recommend someone down your way?

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

Sign in to follow this topic