Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Anyone due in April 06? Lock Rss

Hi smile

Is there anyone else that is due to have a baby in April 2006. I know its probably early but I jsut found out i'm expecting No3 and am very excited smile

I am only 3 and a bit weeks along so not very far at all , but wanted to see if there was anyone else that has already found out like me smile

Hope to hear from you all when those BFP's start appearing
hey im also due to have number 3 in very early april. something like the 1st or 3rd!
I will have 3 under 3 1/2-crazy i know!

Where abouts do you live? I live in a town called Inverleigh which is about 20mins out of Geelong in Vic!

Look forward to going through our pregnancies together!

kath

Kathryn - Zack-4, Toby-2 & Molly 1

Hi my name is Nicole and i found out i was pregnant in March but at the 10 week scan i found out that the baby didn't have a heartbeat and stopped growing at around 8 weeks.

I had to have a D&C and deal with that emotionally.

So i have just found out that I am preganant and i have a mixture of feelings i am really happy but also i am very nervous about the same thing happening but i have to think "Happy Thoughts" otherwise i will probably bring it on myself.

I will be due around the 13th of April 2006.

Is anyone else feeling the nervous/excited/emotional feelings?
Hi Everyone.

We too have just found out i'm pregnant with #3.

Have'nt been to the Doctors yet but am guessing
my due date will be around 14th April 06.

We are both very excited and can't wait to share
the news with all our family and friends.

Look forward to sharing our stories together
while counting down the months to April. gasp)

Hope to hear from you soon...

Due April 06.

Hi my name is Tanya. I am about 7 weeks. This is my second child. Logan (my first) is now seven. My husband is Rob. so now that you have met the family. You would probably be about the same time as me. I have been told about 6-8 April.

Last time we told the family first but this time I have told our friends first. It was much more exiting this way as my mother is not supportive like my friends.

I am still excited.

I don't remember every thing from last time so you may be able to help me. I keep getting stabbing pains around my lower tummy and groin when I move or roll over in bed. Is this common at this time?

By the way I live in the northern suburbs of Brisbane. Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

By the way what are bfp's?

Cheers for now
Tanya

Tanya mother to be

Hey Everyone, my name is Sam and I just found out I am pregnant with my first child... I am due April 29, 2006 and I am terrified.

I am only 23 and my boyfriend does not want the baby coz he is worried that our lives will be over or as he explained "stuck". Now I am starting to freak out what my life is going to be like especially as it looks like I am soon to be a single mum.. does anyone have any advise or stories to reassure me coz I am so scared... I am sorry if I sound stupid its just all really freaky to me.. I don't know what expect over the coming months followed by the coming years!

But anyway congratulations to everyone eles...

samantha, perth, 1st time mum-2b

Hi im due on the ninth of april 06. I have a 19 month old and six month old twins, and will probably have this one in cairns. Four under 2yrs 2months arrrgh!

To the worried mums, i've had bleeding in both my previous pregnancies, and both have been fine. It's scary as hell, but i think it's pretty common.

To amy26, exactly the same thing happened to my sister-in-law, she miscarried then discovered she was still pregnant. She was having a really bad time with sickness and bleeding until it happened, then breezed through the rest of the pregnancy and now has a healthy 4 month old baby girl. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

Hi, I am also due in April Aprox 4th. This is also my 3rd. It was a big shock for me I only found out 2 weeks ago I was on the pill and still breast feeding my son who is 13months my daughter is 5 yrs old. We had decided to stop at two, but hey what can you do, if its meant to be its meant to be!
I go for a ultrasound in about 2 weeks to see exactly how far I am. Have you already started showing. My stomach has just come out i cant believe it. Its only early.
hi I am due to have number 3 on the 6 of april o6
I will have 3 under 4 i have 2 girls ages 4 in feb and 2 in jan we are hoping for a boy but i have told my hubby that this is it no more.
hope all goes well for you.

if you wont to talk in the future you can contact my by e-mail on [email protected] or msn user name bub&kat

hope to here from you soon
Hi,

I just had to tell someone that my hubby and I are expecting our first baby!!!

I am due around 24th April so 6 1/2 weeks already, its so exciting smile

Amber, Melb

I have just found out I am pregnant with number 3. That will mean 3 under 3 1/2. But as it turns out I might be having twins but I will find out on the 12th. Happy and Scarred all at the same time.

A lot more relaxed with pregnancy which is good. Good Blessing to all you women

Mum to 5 amazing gifts from God. 3 girls 2 boys

i have just found out that i also am due in April 2006 with my second.

I'm hoping for a buy because i have my 3 year daughter so now i should get a boy. If only it worked like that.
Sign in to follow this topic