Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?
  5. Is anyone due in december from Mandurah WA?

Is anyone due in december from Mandurah WA? Lock Rss

Hey just wondering if there was anyone on here that was due in december and from Mandurah or surrounding areas?

Hi belli,

Just saw your post. I'm not due in December (I'm due Aug. 21st), but I am from Mandurah. Are you having bub at Peel?

Michelle

Taneisha 15/12/01, Tariq 29/05/03, Malik 25/08/05

Hi

My EDD is 20 December and I have just recently moved to Atwell (Harevest Lakes), I was living in Warnbro though. My doctor that I am seeing for this pregnancy is in Mandurah although next bubs we have i think I will find another doctor or maybe just see a midwife. I am having my baby at Rockingham district hospital, the doctor wanted me to have my baby at Peel but its too far for us to drive if and when i do go into labour at home. He only wanted me to deliver there though cause its closer for him to get to forgetting that I'M the one having this baby and quite frankly I be wanting to go to the cosest hospital possible.

So is this your first?? Sorry I didn't read all your prior conversations to see, just saw that you were only down in Mandurah and it seems that most of the people on this site are from over east.

Anyway would be nice to chat if you like.

Good luck and hope to talk soon

Melissa, WA, - paige 14mths & jack due in June

Sign in to follow this topic