Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. What Month Is Your Baby Due?

What Month Is Your Baby Due?

More pregnant than I thought!

Two days ago, I took a HPT and it showed up positive for the first time in almost 3 years Just t...

1 reply

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and smooth pregnancy

Ksteenari

Maternity Leave countdown!

I've got 23!!! Maternity leave is getting close for me now! Just thought I'd share some excit...

2 replies

I have.... 1 shift to go this Tuesday! Woo hoo! I will be 34 weeks. I was planning on working until next week, but the rostering j...

All that TTC paid off....

I've just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant! After almost 3 years of trying and trying to con...

5 replies

Congratulations! All the best with your pregnancy.

hg:)

First time mum breastfeeding

Ok so im a first time mum and i feeling im struggling with this whole breastfeeding thing, i know...

10 replies

Thank you ladies for all your replies, yep love my pillow, but i like the blanket idea, the silly thing about the town i live in, is...

Jess2011

December 2011 mummy to be's!

Hi all! Im due in december (20th) and couldnt be happier! Looking for new friends to share all ex...

3 replies

Hi I am due 17th December. I am in the Adelaide Hills and having baby t the Mount Barker hospital. Did not find out boy or girl, loo...

Becstar__

October Babies 2011

Hi, its been 2 weeks since i first found out that I am having my first baby i an currently 5 week...

387 replies

Hi Ladies, Something weird going on with my facebook and I can't access my groups hopefully will be fixed soon. This is my last w...

Dans:-)

DUE OCTOBER 2010!

Hi Guys! Got MY BFP yesterday. Not sure if that makes my EDD the 28th of September or the 1st Oc...

1780 replies

wrong area sorry

Birdy1

DUE OCTOBER 2011

Hi all, How far along are you now? Do you feel as if your pregnancy is going fast or slow? Are y...

3 replies

How far along are you now? 36 weeks Do you feel as if your pregnancy is going fast or slow? It's gone so fast, but at the same time...

Then there were 3

Has anyone ever used Veins Clear tablets?

Just seen these in a pharmacy catalog and say they are natural and ok to use while pregnant. Hav...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Hunter''s_Mama

FB Group?

Hi Ladies, When I was pregnant with my son some of the ladies started a private group on faceboo...

2 replies

Hi, I'm keen! I thought about doing this but was unsure how to set it up. If you decide to get one going, I would love to join... J

M2A+1ontheway

July 2011 mummies

ive been trying to get into our thread for two days and it keeps saying 2 errors occurred in open...

265 replies

Wow has been a while since i have posted in here =) Must be cause most are in the facebook group i pretty much forgot about this for...

Lottie_nz

delete

im due in december i cant get my lilypie signature to work

Yes I tried to get my lilypie ticker to work and it won't. It's such a cute idea. I'm still worki...

2 replies

hi try this When you make the lilypie ticker you want, it gives you about 4 codes, use the second code from the top and copy and ...

Amanda852

DUe december 2011

Hi girls, my name is Amanda and i am pregnant with baby number 3 due december 28th, moving to gol...

justdoit

5 weeks scan and nothing we saw nothing?? no sac even

hi everyone, you may have seen i put a post up a few days ago saying that going by my LMP i am 6 ...

15 replies

thanks everyone!!

Cathie_Lacey

Due January 2012

Hi - have been having some cramping - bit like period pain but most likely constipation/wind - do...

1 reply

Hi - have been having some cramping - bit like period pain but most likely constipation/wind - don't want to waste doctor's time bu...

De1977

Due January 2012 - Second Baby

Hi, I am due in January 2012 with my second baby. There will be a 9 year age gap between my 2 I a...

6 replies

It really does. Had scan today and we are having a girl. Very exciting! Everything has changed from first pregnancy though. Tests a...

peaceofheaven

A STORY OF THE HEART!!! ( A must read for all pregnant & TTC women)

Hi My name is Nadene I am a 33yr old mother of three boys... This is my story of the heart! I h...

6 replies

Thanks ladies for taking the time to read my post. I was hoping to make more people aware of this condition. Its not very well spo...

Then there were 3

Ladies please try this test and see if it's T R U E?

www.babygendertool.com I just tried it for my first DD and it was right and now it says boy for ...

8 replies

LOL I laugh atthese predictors I justtried it for my 1st bub & it was right he was a boy but hmmm my precious little girl doesnt loo...

justdoit

working out my due date please help

can someone please help and shed some light on when my due date would the first day of my last pe...

4 replies

I would ask for a dating scan to be done. It will give you more detail of when bubs is due and you will get to see him/her. I am 5 w...

rmwgirl4eva

lily pie thingy

Hi everyone Can someone let me know how to do the lilypie ticker. I have tried so many times. ...

360 replies

yay it worked best instructions ever above thank you!!

A Team

Obs

Just found out I am six weeks with my first and only one Ob left on the list for Murdoch ! Dr Zhu...

3 replies

Hi Ladies, I was facing the same issue - but then looked up Attadale which had Dr Brian Molloy listed, but turns out he is actually...

Hunter''s_Mama

Re-add :)

27th Feb//danikaa// DD 3 years // NZ 29th Feb//CRsMummy// DD 2 years/QLD 4th March // LaySea (Mar...

Dvschik8

Due Sept 2011 - Perth Mothers Groups?

Hi All, I'm 27 weeks preggers due 21st September with first bub Quite excited!! How do you go...

2 replies

Hi there, I am 33 weeks pregnant (due 6 October) and am looking for something similar, just wondering if you had any luck? I live SO...

Do you have a preference on Gender?

Hi, I am trying to find out if there is any truth to the Chinese Pregnancy Calendar, So far I h...

9 replies

Hi, Yet again it was wrong...im having a boy...so that's 2 out of 3 that were incorrect. Kylie

collbree

Stupid question

Ok stupid Question this is my second baby ( have lost 5 in past) but i so dont remember having cr...

4 replies

Hi Don't worry I had cramping a little and some morning sickness too in the early part not sure but before think it is 8 weeks the ...

__Nat__

Due June 2011!!

Hey there, Finally got my BFP on Wednesday and blood test to confirm on Thursday. Wahoooo!!! Hav...

1044 replies

Wow havent been on here for a while but ill let you all know that... Lara Ruby Ibbett arrived on the 4th of June at 10:02am. She is ...

Emminglis

October 2011

Hi ladies, I'm new to this so hopefully I do this right? My name is Emma I'm due 5th October with...

7 replies

Hi all congratulations on your pregnacies. I am due on Oct the 23th with my 4. Goodluck Emma. Angel

am6erlight

DUE FEB 2012 - anyone else due Feb 26? or thereabouts?

hi guys! im so excited i just found out that im preg (last sat)! i cant believe it! DD Feb 26, a...

9 replies

I had a scan yesterday and confirmes my due date is 27th Feb!

dave&mattmum

Due in Feb 2011

Just wondering who has had a nice bfp and therefore is due feb 2011!!

782 replies

hi mummies just wondering how everyones bubs are doing. Clares doing great (15th feb) she is now rolling both ways and can sit una...

Wifeandmummytobe

Young First Time Muns Due in December 2011

Hi I am Amy and I am 23. I am due in december on the 5th. This is my first baby. Any young mums ...

1 reply

Wow you are due in December? I thought you were only 10 weeks along with boy/girl twins?? Or that you recently had a premmie called ...

Tully84

Dr Dunn

Hi, has anyone used Dr Dunn in the Pindara Hospital - private system. what are his practices like...

Birdy1

Due October 29th

Hi all, i'm having a hard time deciding on a pram. I already have a safe n sound car capsule that...

darcystarflight

May Babes 2011

Ok its prob a bit early but as I tested thismorning and got a (faint) bfp thought I'd see if anyo...

2843 replies

hi every one bout time i got on here and let you know i had my baby boy connor james on 23rd may 8lb7oz and 52.5 cm long all went ...

mum2olivia&mia

babies due january 2012

hi there, im around 6 weeks pregnant with baby #2 will be due in jan 2012 very excited, i live ju...

2 replies

Im due the 19th of Jan give or take 2 weeks!

Lauren_Adshead

Melbourne/Bayside Mums

Hi, My name is Lauren and I am an enthusiastic student Midwife at ACU in Fitzroy. I am living in...

1 reply

hi there im going to be moving to melbourne in the next 3months, im in NZ i will be 29weeks pregnant (im 16weeks now) i think i am ...

Bubblicious_Mummy

DUE OCTOBER 2010

hi everyone... im a new mummy and im due october the 2nd cant wait time seems to be flying alread...

1 reply

hi i am also due in october this year, this will be my 2nd baby!

loo lou

STILL WAITING...

Hello Ladies! Congratulations to all the pregnant ladies out there due in January! We were hopi...

3 replies

Hello Ladies! Congratulations to all the pregnant ladies out there due in January! We were hoping to join you all ( by my dates o...

mic01

Babies born in DEC 2010

Hi LAdies, was just reading the burst from April 2010 when you all found out that you were pregna...

queenb1979

Due In DECEMBER 2010

Hi Ladies......I know it's probably too early but I just found out I'm pregnant....3 and a 1/2 we...

1728 replies

Hello!! For any ladies finding this thread, we have now all popped over to Facebook - here is the link LINK If you would like to ...