Went and seen my doctor this morning and she has decided this baby doesn't want to come out by herself ....... So I'm off to be induced tomorrow night (7pm Tuesday) they are putting the first lot of gel in...... They are going to try 3 lots over 24 hours and then if that doesn't work they are giving me a C section.
As bub is growing very BIG!!!! Which is scary as Courtney was 7lb 9oz and this l'il one was already 8lb 8oz last Monday when I had an ultrasound done.
Well hope the gel works and hopefully I will be out by Friday.
?Anni? QLD, Mummy 2 Courtney & Madisyn 04 0.05)