Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

2 c/s in 17 months Lock Rss

Hi everyone, well i had my DS via c/s 9 mnths gao and have just found out i am 5 weeks pregnant with bby number 2... I was just wondering i have to have c/s due to having aheart problem but does anybody know if it is a risk having 2 c/s so close together, has anybody else had 2 c/s in a short amount of time.. nay help or advice would be greatly appreciated...
amanda

Amanda Mummy 2 Seth 1/2/05 & Tianah 14/7/06

There are risks in having c-sections in general but I think the general advice going around at the moment has some experts recommending that around 6 months you should be fine to try again others recommend that you should wait 2 years for another c-section looking at the gap I think you will find that 17 months between c-sections should be absolutely fine.

PS Congrats having baby on board.

Amanda and Oscar (22 Feb 05)

Hi there
i had 2 c/s in 19 months to the day
i had absolutly no problems with either it of course depends on each individual person and obviously you dont have the option of a natural birth so the best thing to do is try not to worry!
good luck
violet

Charlie 5, Imee 3, Laura 13mths, and ttc #4!

i had 3 sections in 2.5 yrs the 2nd 16.5 months afterr the 1st and no3 only 13 months after the 2nd my ob was not concerned at all

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

a wife of someone i work with found out she was preg again at the 6 week check-up for her 1st baby. so there was born in jan and next due anyday now, drs haven't seemed to concerned just monitoring things closely. both c-sect

Rach - Boy 03.02.04 & Girl 10.01.06

Sign in to follow this topic