Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

braxton hicks or early labour Lock Rss

HI there

i was just wondering if anyone else has been getting braxton hicks that get really painful and go on for a few hours and then just completely stop?
I have been having them now for the last couple of weeks and last night acctually kept my husband home from work thinking that i was going into labour but i had a bath around 8pm and was still getting them but by the time i went to bed at 11.30 they had almost stopped completely but when i woke up this morning it was to a very painful contraction/braxton hicks? they say after yr fisrt you know but im still very confussed i have had the nesting thing goin on for a few days now (bottle of handy andy went in 3 days) and i have had the belly drop and my dr says that my son has moved down ALOT since last thursday but all she will say is baby will come when baby is ready. I spose you could say im a bit paranoid about going into labour for the second time but thats because myhusband is a truck driver who goes outta town so dont want to get stuck in labour without him.
anyway would love to hear from other woman who have exprienced this or are experiencing it

ruby

Renee d.o.b: 7/12/03, Aiden d.o.b: 22/12/05

i think it is pretty common i have had that happen with most of mine, i started enduceing myself after the 2nd baby it worked so much better! and docters always say they will come when they are ready and in the most part that is true but it doesn't hurt to help it along a little sometimes! (mine were big babies so i couldn't affored to go over)
Sign in to follow this topic