Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

I was due YESTERDAY!!! Lock Rss

My second was due yesterday and nothing, no pains NOTHING!. I'm getting so frustrated, i have an 18month old at home as well and i just don't know how much longer i can go on!!!

I need some positive thoughts please

keli

Hey Keli I can't give you any pos thoughts but I can sympathise i am 6 days late now I was due last Sat the 3rd dec. I am hot, bothered, tired and not to mention very uncomfortable. I had my membranes (a cervical sweep) broken on Wed all yest and last night I was slowly loosing my mucouse plug(the blood show) so I'm hoping my contractions or my water will break any time now I would much prefer to go nat than b induced. Good Luck even though your over due at least u know it's def not any longer than 10 days away that u will have your new bub in your hands.

Mumma of 3.

Sorry Keli, most of us know what its like to go over. I guess the only positive thing I can think of is that labour generally geos easier and bub is healthier when the baby itself decides its time to come, not when you or the doctors decide to make the baby come. Sorry not sure if that helps.
Sign in to follow this topic