Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Announce your baby's birth here Rss

hi everyone,
we had a baby girl on february 27, we named her Emilee Grace and she was born 8lb 5oz via a caesarian which went well. shes a perfect angel who sadly has been diagnosed with gastric reflux but you just cant help but forgive the screaming fests!
good luck to all the expectant mums out there - i know i was pretty terrified in the weeks leading up to the birth but when you hear that first cry.. wow! the emotion is amazing.
congratulations to the new mums out there too - anyone ready for their next pregnancy yet? hehehe

Amanda, Emilee Grace 27/02/04, Kynen 11/02/05

Hi everyone

Got home from hospital today.

Bennett Carter Davy was born on Monday 5/4/04.
Weighing 3.45kgs and a total honey just like his dad.

Will fill you on the details when I am a little more coherent smile

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

hi amanda,

i was reading ur birth announcement and i just had to reply to u because of the uncanny similarities between us.
u see, i had a little girl back in 2000 and she was born on feb 26- the day b4 ur little ones bday.
to make it even more bizarre, we named her Ebonee Grace ( with the double e and all!).
its as if we were thinking along the same lines- only a tiny bit different!!!!!!
oh, and i live in WA too!!
did u have her at KEMH? if u did-thats really bizarre!!!!!
anyway, just thought u might like to know of our similarities, and CONGRATULATIONS too- yeah that first cry is amazing isnt it?
hope all goes well with the reflux.

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

Congratulations Steph! After all that waiting, I bet you're happy to finally be able to hold your baby in your arms! He's not even a week old ... he must be so tiny and beautiful. I remember when my bub was only a few days old ... my how they grow! What hospital did you go to? Is everything alright with you and the baby??
Cangrats once again!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hello Stephanie, CONGRATULATIONS!! I love your sons name. I saw in another post you did actually labour, did you do anything to get the baby to turn or did he do it by himself? How are you going? Hope everything is going well. I have been thinking of you!
Congratulations to all the new mum's,

It has been so lovely to see everyone using this post to announce their precious arrivals.

I hope all goes well in the weeks ahead and please keep us posted on how you are all doing.

To all the mum's out there, like me... still with a way to go (16 weeks)... goodluck and best wishes.

Michelle grin

CONGRATULATIONS STEPH smile smile smile smile

Glad to hear your wonderful news! I was about to do a "has anyone heard from Steph" post, as i new you had to have had the bub.

I won't double up on the questions, but can't wait to hear more details,

Take care, and a big cuddle for Bennett,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Congratulations Steph. May he grow to be healthy and happy always. Look forward to hearing the details as you know!

Big hugs,

Super.

bubsy32

Ooooops, how rude am I? Big congratulations to Micaela, Jodi, Jbeans and Amanda too! Hope you and your babies are doing well and that motherhood is as wonderful as can be for you.

Michelle, thanks for your good wishes. Those 16 weeks will fly, just as my 13 weeks will! 13 weeks....scaaaary.

Love,

Super.

bubsy32

15 weeks to go for me now!!!!!!!! Congrats to all those new mum's hope evryone had a happy easter. I know I ate too many eggs!!!!!! But hey they weren't for me they were for the baby lol

Nush,Qld mum to Caitlin(18/8/00)and Ella(24/7/04)

Hi all,
Congratulations to everyone who as had their precious miracles and also to those who are expecting.
Our beautiful baby boy, JABEN ALEXANDER, arrived safely, via a long labour ending in a caesarean on Thursday, 1st April at 8.36am. He weighed a healthy 8lb 11oz (3955g). His big sister, Ashleigh adores him. He is a perfect little boy(at the moment).
Jodi, I have lost your e-mail address, can I have it please?
Till next time, take care,
Nadine
Hi Micaela, Jodi, jbeans, Amanda, Steph and Nadine

It is so so wonderful to hear about your little bundles of joy coming into this world, hope that they are happy and safe always!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you, the mummies, for doing such wonderful jobs!!!!!!!

Enjoy your little angels and remember we are here if and when you need us smile

helena- vic- ds-3.5 dd- 1

Sign in to follow this topic