Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Announce your baby's birth here Rss

hi all.... just thought i'd let you guys know that we have had our baby.. his name is Dawson Joshua. He was born by emergency c-section at 11 days overdue, due to a cord prolapse. He weighed in at 8lb 5oz, head circ. of 35.5 and length of 52cm.
He is now 1 week old and a perfect little angel.
Congratulations to the rest of the new mums out there.

Aleks, SA, 5yr old girl, 9yr old boy&bubs 10.4.04

Hi psychick and all the other mum's who have recently had their babies,

A big CONGRATULATIONS on the safe arrivals.

psychick - I love the name Dawson Joshua.

Glad to hear all is well...

15 weeks and counting still for me wink

Keep us posted on the new arrivals.

Michelle
CONGRATULATIONS NADINE smile smile smile smile

What wonderful news, and a decent size bubba! I am glad to hear your daughter loves him too.

Is there any story to his name, i LOVE it, i think it is going on my boy name list, i hope you don't mind. A friend of mine had a brother by the same name.

Keep being good for mummy, Jaben,

Take care,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi Psychick,

CONGRATULATIONS TOO smile smile smile smile on the birth of Dawson. It sounds like you have had a few scares, but thankfully you now have your precious bundle in your arms,

Take care of you and your new family,

Tepe

Congratulations on your bouncing baby boy Psychick!!!!!!!!!

Love the name Dawson Joshua too!

Take good care ! smile

helena- vic- ds-3.5 dd- 1

CONGRATULATIONS! welcome to little Dawson! glad to see you stuck to the name you liked! beautiful! Enjoy x x x x x

SaM, EviE NoV 03 AnD TuLLy AuG 05

Congratulations to all the new Mums, Dads and Bubs,
It is so exciting to read about everyones new little treasures and to know they have all arrived safe and sound. I am so excited for you all the fascinating time you all have coming. We still have 11 weeks to go and I just don't know if I can be that patient.
Congratulations again. Treasure this time as much as you can!

Sheree, mum to 2 plus 1 on the way (dd 31-5-06)

I had Joel on April 2, 2004 at 11.35am! Which just happens to be my birthday!

He weighed 8lb 7oz, 52cms long and HC 37cms.

He is now 18 days old and 9lb 7oz - so he is doing really well!

xxx

April, NT

Congratulations Mili
I take it he's your first?! How is motherhood treating you?

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Thanks, yes he is my first! He is adorable! Motherhood is great...though the lack of sleep sometimes make me a little bit stressed...but overall I JUST LOVE IT!!!!

April, NT

CONGRATULATIONS smile smile smile smile on the birth of Joel.

What a wonderful thing, to share your birthdays, i know who will be taking the back stage though. tongue

Hey the sleep problems do get better, i promise, or do we just get use to them... :~

Hope things continue to go as well,

Tepe

Hey Tepe
Sorry it has taken me sooo long to reply, but I have been pretty busy as you can imagine. Of course you can add JABEN to your boy list.. There is no real story behind the FINAL decision. We were finding it really hard to agree on anything. One night my hubby was reading that famous "name book" and liked it (yeah - finally he actually liked something). I loved it as well. It was actually spelt different in the book - JABIN. I liked the E better. We are doing really well and Jaben is now six weeks old and already weighs 6kg!! He has put on 2kg. We must be doing something right!
Take care, Cheers
Nadine
Sign in to follow this topic