Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Announce your baby's birth here Rss

Hi Nadine,

Sounds like you have a big bubba on your hands, great to hear things are going so well for you,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi Nadine,

I had friends who just adopted a baby boy from Korea & they also saw the name Jabin in the name book. However they didn't like the spelling so they made it JAYBEN.

Michelle - Mum to 2

Congrats to all the new mummy's and daddy's smile

Well we are still counting down the safe arrival of our boy who we are going to call William Wyatt.

10.5 weeks to go...

Hope all of you new mum's are having a wonderful time... there is nothing like those precious first moments with your babies.

Happy to hear all the great news... keep it coming!

Michelle smile

Don't know if anyone will see this here...but let's see......

She has arrived! Julia Anne was born on Sunday (30th May) at 9:29pm. She was 3945g, 54cm long, 34.5cm head circumference. The birth was very quick (so amazing I think i might post it in the birth stories forum) and recovery has been just as good.
We are all home now, and my husband goes back to work next week....then the fun will begin!

So there you go! We have a new baby!
Georgina
Congratulations Georgina smile

So happy to hear about the safe arrival of your baby girl.

Hope to hear more soon.

Michelle
Hiya Georgina,

A huge CONGRATULATIONS, on Julia Anne's birth!

smile smile smile smile smile smile

Hope everything goes well over the next few weeks!

Take care,

Tepe

Hi Everyone,

Cohen Sebastien arrived safe and well on Monday May 31st at 7.20am after an easy 8 hour labour.

He weighed 3.72kgs (8 pounds 3 ounces) and length was 51.5cms. Head circumference 36.5.

The labour part was pretty easy and I was really happy that I managed to give birth vaginally as my first son was born via emergency c-section.

He is absolutely beautiful!

Yvette
Hi again Yvette,

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS again! smile smile smile smile

Take care,

Tepe

PS, healthy size bub, you should be a proud mummy

Thank you once again Tepe and Michelle! Congratulations to Yvette on the birth of your son...our two bubs are only about 10 hours apart in age! Good to hear that you were able to have a VBAC also. That makes it even more special!

We are doing well with our new baby routines...actually I think we've gone out every day since we've been home! Julia seems almost convinced that we've got night and day around the wrong way...so sleeps all day and wakes every few hours at night! I must say though, that last night was wonderful...she slept from 12 to 3am and then from 4am to 8am. The extra sleep certainly made an improvement to me! and....it's so nice to not be pregnant anymore...I can actually comfortably pick up toys and reach the top shelves in my kitchen again! (It's hard to type though, while holding a baby!) wink

Georgina
Hi Georgina,

Congrats on your new bub! Cohen is the same - sleeps fantastically during the day but not so great at night. Also my other son is not well at the moment so he is also waking up at night. I haven't had much sleep so am feeling pretty tired. Still it is all worth it and hopefully things will continue to improve - looking forward to Cohen sleeping through the night though!

Take care.

Yvette
Hello all,

Firstly, congratulations to Georgina, Yvette Nadine and Aleks (i'm probably a little late with these congrats but it's better late than never).

My little boy was due on July 14th but he decided to show up earlier and was born on June 24th. We love him very much and everyday just keeps on getting better.

I'll beat Michelle to it and tell you that she had a little boy on 26th July. He weighed 3.4kg and his name is William.

Take care mums.

Super.

bubsy32

Hello all,

Firstly, congratulations to Georgina, Yvette Nadine and Aleks (i'm probably a little late with some of these congrats but it's better late than never).

My little boy was due on July 14th but he decided to show up earlier and was born on June 24th. We love him very much and everyday just keeps on getting better.

I'll beat Michelle to it and tell you that she had a little boy on 26th July. He weighed 3.4kg and his name is William.

Take care mums.

Super.

bubsy32

Sign in to follow this topic