Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Announce your baby's birth here Rss

Congrats to you xx_angel_xx

Sydney,twin boys 22/10/04+girl 26/03/02

Congrats to you all.

I would like to annouce that my little angel Adele Julie was born on 13 Feb (2 1/2 wks early, by emergency ceasar) at 11.10am 7pd 10oz 3460gms, 51cm long and 35cm head.

She is doing really well and being a great baby.

Congratulations again to all the other mothers.

Danielle

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Hello
Congratulations to all the new mums and dads out there.

We had a baby girl on 23 March at 12.55am.

GESTATION: 39.6
HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: 34cm
WEIGHT: 3030gms (6 lbs 11 ozs)

We named her Mishaela Nicole. Congratulations again to all new parents and the exciting journey that lies ahead for all smile
hi had my wee boy on tuesday 10th may 2005 his name is jordan kane he was 8lb 14oz, length 57 cms head circumfrance was 37cms.
he is just perfect, but i must admit it is hard work?

melissa, nz, with jordan, (10th may 2005)& Bella (

Hi there i had a baby boy named Liam on the 21st February 2004.
Weighing : 5lb 12oz
Length : 50 cm

Rachael. mum to Chloe 3 1/2 & Liam 1 1/2
I had my first child on 20 June (2005). We had a boy, Baily James Vincent (yes he has 2 middle names!). He weighed 8lb 9oz and was 53.5cm long.
I had a very quick labour. it started at 8am and the contractions were imediatly 11 minutes apart, at 9am i decided to wake my husband, i got out of bed and imediatly the contractions started coming at 5-6 minutes apart, still i decided to have a shower before going to the hospital (thinking it was all happening to fast and i must still have time-silly me!) by the time we got to the hospital the contractions were only a couple of minutes apart and i was in agony. it wasnt long before my boy was here (and oh boy was i relieved!) all up the labour was aprox 3 hours. Ive been warned to go straight to the hospital next time as the labour only gets quicker with each child! i walked away with 5 stiches, grazing and bruising. Anyway my boy is now 10 weeks old and life couldnt be better!
Sign in to follow this topic