Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

What do Braxton Hicks feel like Lock Rss

Hi everyone i am 34 weeks pregnant. This is my second child. With my first i dont think i ever got Braxton Hicks contractions. Can someone tell me what they feel like and when most likely start.

Danielle, Vic
Hi,

I am pregnant with #3 and I have had them since about 16 weeks this time. I can only explain it as a tightening. For me my tummy goes hard and I feel like my bladder has suddenly gotten full. I also sometimes get a bit of pain with them - like my stomach muscles cramp up but mostly they are pain free.

With my 2nd pregnancy I had them later, maybe from 30 weeks onwards and they felt the same.

With my 1st - I didn't really get them that much at all.

Good Luck and Best Wishes, not long to go now smile .

Hayley, NSW, Liam 07/02, Beth 09/04, Nate 03/06

hi Danielle,my name is Sueanne and i am 27 weeks preg. i also get braxton hicks, they feel like your stomach is realy hard and tight and u may feel the need to go to the toilet.they can be very painfull and u could get as many as 3 in a row but as long as they don't become contractions which feel different,they are like waves of pain wich peak and then slowly go away,u should be fine.it's a great time enjoy! i know i am.if u would like to talk my email is [email protected] ya.

sueanne,vic,3rdtrimester

Sign in to follow this topic