Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

IS THIS NORMAL? 37 WKS WITH #3 Lock Rss

HEY I WAS WONDERING IF THIS IS NORMAL CAUSE IM STARTING TO GET A BIT WORRIED NOW CAUSE THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED WITH MY OTHER 2.
LAST FRIDAY THE 1ST OF MAY WHEN I WHEN TO TOILET AND WIPED I HAD CLEAR MUCOS WITH STREAKS OF BLOOD HAD IT 4 TIMES THAT DAY AND EVER SINCE HAVE HAD IT EVERY DAY ANYWHERE BETWEEN ONCE TO 4 TIMES A DAY ALSO SINCE THE 1ST OF MAY I HAVE HAD HEAPS OF CONTRACTIONS SOME DAYS REALLY BAD LIKE YESTERDAY ALL DAY THEY WERE REALLY BAD BUT THEN AFTER BATH THEY STOPPED BUT BY 10PM STARTED BACK AGAIN.. AND THIS MORNING I HAVE SLIGHT PAINS IN LOWER BACK AND THATS IT AT TEH MOMENT...
SO CAN SOMEONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS AND TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL I HAVE MY NEXT ANTENATAL ON MONDAY COMING...

HOPE TO HEAR SOME REPLY'S SOON
THANKS IN ADVANCE

CONNIE

hi connie,
sounds like you are losing your mucus plug, and maybe experiencing a bit of pre-labour. if you are at all worried about it don't hesitate to call your doctor, midwife or hospital! as they say 'no doctor ever died from seeing a pregnant woman too often'!!!

fingers crossed you get to meet your bubs soon! good luck & take care gasp)

ok thats what i thought just didnt think it could go on for so long... but had a shower not long ago and when washing down there i got like a big blob of it with blood in it about the size of a 20cent piece so im think i have lost it all now maybe but when i still wipe there is still bits of mucos with streaks of blood...
hopefully he will be here soon might even get a mothers day baby...

I don't think you'll make it to your next appointment. Good luck! smile
Sign in to follow this topic