Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

when you go into labour ? Lock Rss

does bubs stop moving all together or will he just slow down considerably ???

I am NOT in labour but I was just wondering ...cause George is still kicking up a storm ..
Hurry up George!!

Mine were still quite active, but did slow down a bit towards the end..
Jas was active until the end. The day before my waters broke i was really tired biut other than that nothing changed
My question is why arent u in labour yet, doesnt ur baby know we are all waiting to meet the new addition smile]
I'm pretty sure my girls were still pretty active until a fair way into the labour, like when they were moved right down and getting squished. Has George at least taken his foot out of your ribs?

Damo was still moving a lot when i had him, i woke to my contractions 3 mins apart and had a very quick labour and he was still moving till they broke my waters and he came out 4mins later:)
nope ...foot is still up in my ribs !! lol lol

I am not due till Monday ..then you will hear me whinge bi tch and moan !! lol lol lol ...I am nearly over it !! ...nearly !! lol lol lol

I have no other indications that this baby is going to come any time soon ...I will be here I while yet I recon !
Posted by: ~~Bub*Hut*Day~~

Damo was still moving a lot when i had him, i woke to my contractions 3 mins apart and had a very quick labour and he was still moving till they broke my waters and he came out 4mins later:)
ooooh ..that sounds nice !! lol lol
i don't think i had any movements during labor, hannah if she did i was too focused on my back as she was posterior. Ava was 7 hours so kinda quick but instead i was nausous the whole time thought i was going to vomit and sweating profusely and dizzy (i was convinced she was a boy).

All the best on your upcoming birth. The race is on You vs Tammy..

My 2 were both kicking ALL the time right up until they were born. The labours couldn't have been more different from each other either.

You know, I have heard people say that their babies slowed down right before labour - at the end, and I waited for that to happen each time but they were all pretty active even at the end of my pregnancies, during labour they also kicked up a storm which I wasn't expecting!

I can't believe you're due on monday! wow I bet it feels real now!!

Posted by: Luke-n-George
does bubs stop moving all together or will he just slow down considerably ???

You just have to pay close detail when George starts tapping morse code for "get me outa here muuuuuuuuum!"
Sign in to follow this topic