My name is Katie and my beautiful boy Christopher is 6 months old.
Although we can all agree that labour isnt exactly pleasurable, I am sure that we all have some funny stories to share about labour and birth etc.
Please tell me I am not the only one who looks back and laughs at the strange things I did.
1. Didnt want to get off the toilet at home because was flooding so hubby got me a pillow and I sat there legs spread chatting to he and Mum during contractions.
2. Finally heading for hospital 30secs apart and stuck behind a P plater. Mum had her hazards on which confused him to no end, he finally realized and we saw his passenger mouth "Shes havin a baby", they quickly pulled over.
3. Hubby giggling on the gas and handing it to Mum for a try.
4. Mum giggling on the gas and handing it to me for a try (I have already had some Mum)
5. Mum saying to hubby as bub is crowning, "She looks like shes gunna turn inside out", his reply was "she always looks like that", my reply "f*@#n comedian"
6. Me abusing the aneasitist because I thought he was an orderly.
Looking forward to hearing your stories.
Christopher 08/10/05 William 30/12/08